Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
❧ Midnight Forest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:30 pm
A large dense forest outside the leaf village were ninja train or come to get materials for the village. The sun has a difficult time in getting through the upper canopy, making even the noon day sun appear as though it were at dusk. Many super large creatures wander through the murky depths in search of easy prey. Will you be one of them?
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:55 pm
Fuyu headed deep into the forest to a nice small clearing that wasnt too open either and sat down emptying her bag of a few things to eat and throwing herself back on the ground stretching. "Ya know, good grass doesnt feel too bad, haha!"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Chuunin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1000 両 ۞ AC:4550

Kein sat down and smiled at Fuyu and said," True words have never been spoken. " He shrugged off his back pack and untied the belt while held the sheaths for his katanas and set it on the ground next to his pack. He pulled a very ornate scroll from his pack and began to look it over. It contained the notes he had made from all his fights, the jutsus that were used the chakra flow needed for each and the handsigns as well.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:20 pm
Fuyu closed her eyes as she capped her water and laid back in the grass,"What do you have there?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein glanced up and said," Oh this its just my notes from my fights in case i want to learn any of the jutsus they used. In case I want to copy them. I actually have already started on my list. The first one I copied was one of yours. The Mujitsu Ame [ Innocent Rain ]. I could work well in conjunction with my sharingan and chidori combination." He would grow stronger with every fight.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:38 pm
"Oh thats nice-..." Fuyu stopped as she opened her eyes and slowly sat up her eyes glaring at Kein. "You learned Chidori? Youre kidding me, that techniques way too advanced. Show me!" Fuyu jumped up as she pointed to a large tree,"Right there, use it."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled as he set his scroll aside and stood. He eyed the tree that Fuyu had pointed to and made three handsigns quickly before moving his right arm off to his side with his left hand on is wrist. The sound of chirping birds filled the air as he tore across their camp and slammed his palm directly into the tree,"CHIDORI." Erupted from his lips as the strike separated the truck from the rest of the tree. He quickly back-flipped away from the tree and bounced on his heels and said," See chidori.So far my limit is five of these bad boys." He smiled as he spoke.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:39 am
"Thats intense... I wish I could learn something like that." As she spoke though Fuyu glared at the trees remains and her hands tore into the ground around her. She would learn it, oh she would! And if she couldnt she would create her own Chidori Ninjutsu. For once Fuyu set her mind to something nobody could ever turn it or suffer worse consequences. "So when did you want to go into the Leaf Village?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kien smiled and said," If you want I can show you how it works. Unless I am mistaken you dont have a raiton chakra nature so you would not be able to use this one but who know you might be able to change it around somehow." He thought for a second and said," I think we need to stay here until it gets darker. We would silhouette ourselves as we crossed over the wall." He turned and sat down on the tree he had just felled and relaxed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:53 pm
"Why dont you show me then, I dont have a fancy dojutsu, but Im damn good at doing what I set my mind to." She put on a pseudo smile as she sat back slightly, she began pulling water from the air and turning it into ice till she had a small snaking trail of ice. She moved it around and played with it as she hummed and the wrapped it around her fingers and arm up to her shoulder; a beautiful ice snake. "Hey, Kein, your sharingan can see chakra right?" As she said this she sat up and extended her arm out to him, it seemed it was him. Then, the ice leaped off her arm and fingers in a flurry of ice shuriken and senbon crashing into the trees behind him. There was a rustle and scattering as two men fell dead from the tree. They were robed and hooded and blood dripped densely from their torsos where she had impaled them. "Kein-san, I wish you had told me we enlisted for a party, ne?" Seeing as they were caught six hooded figures came down from the trees above to surround the two they all held various bladed weapons. "So, they want to fight, its so impolite to thrust yourself upon another." Fuyu rolled back and flipped up as she crouched and looked around her eyes slanted and eager,"They arent from Konoha... so lets kill them?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," I would love teach it to you. Yea my sharingan can see chakra and movements and all sorts of things." He blinked it active as he ducked low as the ice whizzed over his head he looked directly at her and saw the hooded figures on surround them. He spun and ripped his two katana's from their sheathes as he cartwheeled over where he had set them. He fell in place with his back to Fuyu and said," I would have brought drinks if it was a party. There appears to be six in total." He began to slowly edge his way around Fuyu and hoped she would as well so that the two circled. Using his sharingan he gazed at the three in front of them. As he spun he got a good look at the other three. His expression was not the normal happy Kein but of a man bent on the death of the hooded figures. He nodded and said," I estimate the two on the sides to be around gennin level at best and the two in the center to be Jounin level easily. What do you say three each. "

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:52 am
Fuyu accomodated Keins strategy as she pulled her own sword from behind her waist. "Oh, I guess I can share this once." Fuyu grinned as the two on her side lunged at her like idiots. Ignoring the ice massing over their heads the two ran right into her trap as the ice prison formed around them. With another seal the inside walls of the prison extended inward with spikes and shredded the two victims. "Whelps." Fuyu then stood off against the remaining Jounin level attacker and took steps towards with with chakra in leaping zigzagging motions leaving a trail of images behind her.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:10 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein felt Fuyu leave his back and go on the offensive and decided he might as well too. He pointed one of his katana's at at each of the gennin level attackers and dropped his katana's and fell back onto his hands as he kicked the pommel of them with all his might. (Yarazu No Ame [ Last Minute Rain ] ) His aim was aided by his sharingan and he smiled as he rolled onto his back and then back to his feet as he sound of the two getting skewered by his attack. Now he had to worry about the jounin level attacker as he focused all his attention on him.

Charka left. 410/410  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:05 pm
Fuyus attacker came at her with a rather unpleasant set of Taijutsu strikes, she dodged them with some effort but, it worked and she hit back with a few of her own strikes. "Raiken Fist, Konoha Senpuu!" She sent a strong punch to the attackers stomach as he took the blow and knocked his silly with a head banging whirlwind kick to his jaw. "Hell yeah!"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein bounced on his heels as he sprinted at the man. Kein was disarmed and needed to disarm the man who held his katana in a back hand stance, in order to get it back to a fair fight. He sprinted at the man with all of his speed and using his sharingan to track the man he slammed his foot into the ground and slammed his heel into the arm knocked the katana from his grip almost shattering the mans wrist. Kein smiled as he thought he had the man but he was surprised as the man slashed out at kein with a kunai in his left hand. The Kunai dug into his chest as it went. A small scream of pain left from his lips as he was kicked in the chest and sent flying across the clearing.

Jutsu's used.
Konoha Gouriki Senpuu [Leaf Herculean Whirlwind]
(Hey quas remember these guys are faster than you.)  
❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff