Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Fish Sanctuary Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image

Literally meaning The tuft of the mermaid. This is a small temple that is open on all sides. in the center of the ocean a small coral reef that extends into the sky with water ways formed inside the coral this Atlantis is the home of the fish summon and there leader is Mercadia. Anyone who wishes to get to this Island need a boat a compass and be careful how you tread the sea isnt as forgiving at the land.

✘ Posting
You must make ten posts of traveling to Atlantis.
and confronting the fish that live here.
Your tenth post should then be confronting Mercadia.
✘ Anyone who was auto-ranked without good reason will be stripped of their summon
✘ Number Generator
When you attempt to gain the Elder's trust you must generate a number to succeed.
The higher ranked you are, the easier it is to gain control.
Generate a random number from 1-10

✘ Chuunin
Get a 2 or 6 to obtain summon
Two attempts
✘ Jonin/Anbu/Oinin/Special Jonin
Get an even number
Two attempts
✘ Kage/Sannin
Get an odd number
Three attempts

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:08 pm
Isamaru had been on land for some time before he reached the spooky old docks. The wood was all rotted out and it didn't look too safe. But a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do, right? And Isamaru didn't plan returning empty handed. The mist chunin gave a small prayer for his safe travels before stumbling upon a shack with a madman living inside it. Who took Intrest in Isamaru's fishnet shirt. Isamaru (reluctantly traded the man his shirt, for use of a boat. A small, chitty, wooden boat. But a boat none the less.

"Ey, mist boy, ey!" The madman called. "Beware the sea's beauty, I'll take yer shirt, but she'll take yer life, ehehehaaaaa!" the man laughed. He looked like a fish himself. He wore no headband or anything, Isamaru oculdn't say where he originated from.

Isamaru shrugged the creepy old geezer off and shot forward towards the temple.

[Post 1]  

Count-Swagula

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:20 pm
Isamaru felt uneasy along the water. The current seemed to pull him towards the temple in the distance. He wondered if this was his element working with him or, something else. Isamaru was just praying nothing cliche killed him here. More so he just plain didn't want to be killed. "Oh, man. Shoulda brought food" Isamaru said leaning over the boat, looking into the water. He checked the compass located inside the boat. Ok, so I have to go this way. Isamaru said taking the rows and rowing the boat in the direction specified.

"This much water is enough to make anyone a bit uncomfortable. It's so dark, I hope nothing jumps out and rips my head off. I'm too pretty to die." Isamaru said to himself. He was trying to stay entertained. Alive, and entertained as well.

[post 2]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:39 pm
Isamaru seemed like he had been drifting forever when he reached the temple. He was just outside of it heading in. Something began swimming at him, and rather fast for Isamaru's liking. "I may have spoke too soon." Isamaru said ducking as three tiny fish jumped out of the water, chompers blaring. They were gone back into the water in an instant. "Those things are freaking fast!" Isamaru thought before somthing caught his ear. A murmur and splashing along the right side of the boat. Isamaru peered over the side and saw a school of big toothed little fish. They were looking right back up at Isamaru murmuring to eachother.

"First guest in a while." One voice out of them said. "Too quick for our food" was anothers protest. "What to do, what to do" another voice piped up. "Let him pass? Be a meal for bigger fish?" a voice raised a question. "We'd get leftovers.!" One said and they all chimed in loudly in a high pitch. "Leftovers!, leftovers!, Leftovers!" They all began to call.

Isamaru ducked back into the boat. In a panic, he formulated a plan. Only his charisma and quick thinking would allow this to work. Since they were all talking at once, they probably didn't know which was them and which wasn't. Isamaru warped his voice into his best impression of one of the fish. (Which ended up sounding alot like mickey mouse.) "I say let em' go~" Isamaru called crossing his fingers.

The annoying fish looked amongst eachother. And all swam forward, back into the deep cave, almost carving a path for Isamaru on where to go. "Thank god, I have a high charisma" Isamaru joked and continued to move the boat.

[post 3]  

Count-Swagula

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:19 pm
Isamaru noticed something. It wasn't quite him that was moving the boat. But the little ankle biters swimming under the boat. They were moving the boat with the currents they were making. They probably had just noticed Isamaru in the boat or something. Or they knew he was thre, and just got hungrey. And now were taking him to a big fish monster. Isamaru would have an epic tail to bring home from this at least. He hoped whatever waited for him at the end of this was more intimidating than disgusting. Or maybe it'd be some all powerful goldfish. Isamaru played on the ideas. They only made him laugh.

He looked down at the school of fish and noticed a larger piranha. and called out to him. "So you the leader guy, of something?" Isamaru asked awaiting and answer.

Isamaru's question was met with a water bullet to the face."Fool! We are the elite swim squad of lady Mercadia!" The fish answered in it's annyoing, high pitched voice. "I am there leader, You may reffer to me as!"
"Sir, chomps alot" Isamaru said in a rather dull and unimpressed tone. He looked ahead and he saw the water up ahead seemed not as murky as before. He wondered what lied ahead of him. He looked over to see the head fish fuming at the name Isamaru had given him.

"Just you wait, you ninja nancy boy, just you wait!" the fish shot back at Isamaru in a fury.
Isamaru pouted and slumped back inside the boat. "I'm never going to eat fish again" he mumbled with his eyes focused on the water that seemed to be glowing, just up ahead.

[post: 4]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:39 pm
Isamaru noticed the water went from dark and murky, to bright an dshining. blue. Isamaru looked over the side of the boat and down into the water. He saw thousands of fish and they all saw him. Upon the sight of the boat, they stopped and looked. He wondered where they were going with this. A large reef began to extend out from under him. Isamaru then noticed a change in direction. Or rather, the god damn ankle biters stopped moving all together.

Isamaru leaned over the side at the larger one and called out to him. "Oi, chomps! whats the big idea, I need to keep going!" Isamaru said stomping on the boat with a rather annoyed look on his face. Without an answer, the school of maneaters just swam away. Isamaru sighed and made a single clone, with which he used to steer the boat. Isamaru wondered what the big idea was, he hadn't been all that rude to Chomps and group. Isamaru looked over the side of the boat and a bigger fish leapt up out of the water and hovered inches from Isamaru's face.

"Oh, the human wishes to control the fish, but do you know how to swim like one mortal?" The rather pretty fish said, in a relaxed voice. "Catch me within three minutes and I shall take you up the river. Fail, and every one of these fish, shall devour you." The fish turned and slapped Isamaru with its tail, and dove into the water.

Isamaru freaked out at the thought of being eaten by fish Isamaru kicked off his sandals and shirt. He stripped down to his boxers and dove into the water. after the pretty fish that just pimp smacked him. He'd catch that little b*****d. He was not shark bait yet.

[poat 5]  

Count-Swagula

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:07 pm
Isamaru was in the depths of the water, he swam after the fish as fast as he could. Keeping a quick pace not too far behind the pretty fish. Isamaru gave chase as quick as he could. the fish dodged into several others to try and throw the shinobi off course. But Isamaru was too keen for that. He kept a beat on the b*****d fish and watched it acend onto the top of the water and hover slightly above the top. Isamaru noticed something, his boat was off to the right of the beast. Isamaru grinned and had his clone jump onto it from the boat.

The fish went back into the water and was caught by the real Isamaru. The ninja let go of the fish and swam up, back onto the boat. He was out of breath. The fish was floating back on top of the water. He didn't seem too entertained.

"Fine, you caught me. I'll give you that, lets get you to your next destination."
The pretty fish commented as Isamaru sat there and watched the fish lead him. into the sky on the reef. Isamaru didn't quite care for high places. But it was needed for this summon. When he reached the top the fish started to head back down. "Good luck mortal. May you achieve what you came to retrieve."

Isamaru thanked the fish and the current continued to pull him.

[post 6]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:25 pm
Isamaru kept on when he felt a familiar feel to the water. It had chakra in it. But this chakra. It was lightening chakra. Isamaru looked into the water and noticed inside it was a large fish. Surrounding it's body with lightening. It poked its head out of the water and looked lazily up at Isamaru. Isamaru looked down at the fish with just as lazy a look at the fish as it was giving him. "Hey man." Isamaru said looking down at the fish, holding his hand slightly above the waters surface. "And you are?"

"Hey man." The fish responded with a yawn. It faced Isamaru like a mirror. He looked ahead. "You want to go that way?" it asked Isamaru and looked back at thhe boat.

Isamaru looked over, he was getting tired. This fish was strange. It was making Isamaru tired. "Yeah, I kinda do." Isamaru yawned and held a finger to the fish. "Need to, to get my summon." Isamaru said looking back down at the fish. He was trying to keep himself awake. He didn't trust the fish anymore. Something felt weird.

"No, you don't want to go there, I think you should stay here. Rest up a bit. You know what I mean man. I'm actually glad to see you, it's almost dinner time. And fights wake me up." The fish said rolling over, he ended his roll faing Isamaru again.

[post 7]  

Count-Swagula

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:10 pm
Isamaru caught the fishes game and reached down and slapped it. "Listen you electric b*****d, I want to see Mercadia, now!" Isamaru demanded putting his hand back in the boat. He glared at the fish and was done with these taling pests for now. "Look, just steer me in the direction, I'll go from there" Isamaru said quietly as the fish backed away not acting as lazy before. But instead, awake and awkward.

"Oh, yes sir. Well you see you'll have to go that way, but becareful~" the Koi sang. "I was asking politely, the next guy you meet may just bully you into being a snack. You're a bit too scrawny to be filling." it said, and with that it swam away.

Isamaru was sick of this, the current seemed to start to push him again. "Almost there, so close to obtaining my summon!" he said rubbing his hands together. Isamaru could taste the summon, he felt the contract coming to be completed before him.

[post 8]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:32 pm
"Row, row, row, you're boat. Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream~" Isamaru sang along to a catchy childs tune, He had heard it a long time ago. His mom still sang it on occasion when he was living at home. He'd have to stop in sometime. He missed his family. Isamaru came to a halt, he then realised he had bigger problems. Isamaru wasn't alone. He felt blood lust, and hunger. Isamaru looked into the water. He saw a large shadow go quickly under the boat. He then heard a rumble coming from behind him. In a montone, annoyed voice, Isamaru hung his head low and sighed. "s**t..."

A huge shark sprang up, out of the water and rolled Isamaru's boat over. In the water, Isamaru looked desprately around for anything he could see. If he saw it coming, he could defend. Isamaru felt the water move around him and not a minute sooner, he was knocked forward and sent flying through the water. It was at that time, he thanked the ninja god that allowed him the ability of underwater breath.

With quick thought Isamaru used his lightening element to shock the water around him, with a low ranked lightening bolt. It proved most effective against the shark. It seemed to stay a safe distance away. Isamaru grinned and went for the surface. "You're not the elder I take it?" Isamaru said staying afloat. He had his hands prepared to let off another shock.

The shark floated up and opened its mouth. Its teeth sticking out the most. "Ha! I'm suprised a brat like you made it this far. And you've gotten me so ******** aggrivated, I want to tear you apart. Curse your lightening!" it bellowed at Isamaru.

The shinobi sighed and turned back to his boat. "Ok, well since you can't, can you at least direct me to your god damn elder, I want to go to a place with less. Water works." Isamaru asked and the shark decided to oblidge.

They ended up approaching a large palace, Isamaru was led by the shark inside. He had hoped this wouldn't try to kill him either. Isamaru looked around for anything.

[post 9]  

Count-Swagula

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:04 pm
Isamaru seemed he'd been through every critter in the deap blue sea and more. He wondered when the summon chick would toss him her number so they could get all friendly. Isamaru noticed a human figure in the water. "Hey! that jerks trying to get my summon before me!?" Isamaru began steering the boat towards the figure. He began to hear what sounded like a hum. He got close enough to reach out and see who it wa. He grabbed the figure by the shoulder and spun it around. Upon seeing a woman looking up at him, Isamaru's masculine instinct told him to look down. He grew red in the face when he realised, the girl had no shirt on.

He felt blood, not from being pireced by a blade, but getting a glimpse of frontal nudity. He turned around and ducked back into the boat. He apologised as fast as he could, over and over, in as many different languages' as he could. He was met by a calm, stern voice. It had one simple command.

"Face me, mortal. And explain to me why you have come here." The woman said leaning on the boat, behind Isamaru.
The chunin's nose leaked more and he turned around only to quickly turn back around, redder, and with more blood pouring from his face. "W-w-w-who a-a-are you lady!?" Isamaru shot back and whiped the blood off his nose.

"You waltz into my abode, and you do not even know who I am? I feel insulted. Alas, I will answer your question if you answer mine." she stated. staring almost through Isamaru. The shinobi could feel her eyes stabbing him in his back. "I am the elder of this sanctuary, Mercadia." the woman simply put it, she had a wa of talking that made Isamaru feel calm and inferior. "What, do you want, boy?" she said seeming slightly annoyed.
"I'm Isamaru Ichicune, from the land of the mist. I came to mmake a pact with you." Isamaru said looking her straight in the eyes this time. His face was red, and the bloody nose should be contained for the moment. He tried not to look down, the shinobi was still young.

[post 10]  
Count-Swagula rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:06 pm
[make it rain!]  

Count-Swagula

Count-Swagula rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:07 pm
[c'mon baby, daddy needs a new summon]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 pm
Isamaru was turned down the first time, so he decided to go back to the fishermans house. He waited there for two days and set off again. The man decided to use Isamaru's shirt to catch fish in the river. Not what the chunin had wanted from his shirt. He didn't really care anymore as he went back through the trials. He had his clone rowing the boat to go a bit quicker. The fish now nodded at Isamaru. Others gave angry eyes at him. Others didn't even pay him mind he was there. Once again Isamaru got to the shark and was met with some resistance. He punched the b*****d good in the nose and sent him sailing away quicker than he approached the shinobi. Isamaru didn't really feel like goofing off today.  

Count-Swagula

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 pm
Upon finding Mercadia again, Isamaru had devised a strategy, he looked at the water directly infront of her. Focusing on her reflection rather than bosom. He couldn't help but be slightly impressed by how he managed to pull this off. He opened his mouth wide and started to ask again. "Mi'lady, please allow me a chance to summon you to my aid. Allow me to make a pact with you!" Isamaru asked politely and awaited an answer.  
☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff