Newbie Noob

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:28 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:55 pm
as the U.N.I.T. jeep came to the walls of the town he steped out "i can see why the Doctor would want to come here ... this place is amazing"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Ameria S

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:36 pm
Rose stepped out of the jeep and looked around her in awe. This place was amazing. It was like something out of a fairytale.

"This is Hollow Bastion? It's brilliant!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:56 pm
Ross grinned "yeah ... chances are he's at that castle ... unfortunanly the jeep cant go through that entrence" he said pointing to a entrence in the wall that looked like it could only fit one person at a time through  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ameria S

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:58 pm
Rose looked down the passage Ross had motioned to. It's looked pretty small.

"Are you coming or do you need to get back to UNIT?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:59 pm
"i'll go on back couse chances are that the Doc'll give you a lift" he said with a salute then drove off  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ameria S

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:55 pm
Rose sighed when he drove away. It would have been nice to have someone there while walking through unfamiliar territory. Still, he had a job to get back to, and she could take care of herself.

"Right. First things first. I need to get to that castle."

The blonde girl started her hike to her destination.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:52 pm
Rose made it to her destination without a problem. This was surprising because she still hadn't lost her ability to be jeopardy-friendly. She looked up at the castle and tried to figure out how she would go about getting inside.  

Ameria S

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:21 pm
at Rose looked on the sounds of the TARDIS could be heard as it materialized itself next to her and opened its doors to reveil its empty vast interior
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:49 pm
Vanitas, The First

User Image

At the very top standing on the tip of Hollow Bastion stood Vanitas. He looked over the vast castle and out toward Radiant Garden. He looked down at his palm."......Memories, that aren't mine."He spoke to himself, his gaze turning back to the view.  

tyhier_uchiha

Ameria S

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:12 pm
Rose stepped back as he heard the familiar sound of the TARDIS materializing. When it landed, the doors opened on their own. She rest a hand on the outside of the blue police box.

"Hi," she whispered. "Did you miss me?"

She grinned as she walked inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:14 pm
as the doors closed the TARDIS took off to where the Doctor was at the rising falls  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ameria S

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:31 pm
Rose held onto the railing as the TARDIS took off. She was taking her to the Doctor.

"How come you seem to manage better when the Doctor is not piloting you?" she grinned while asking aloud.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:09 am
Vanitas, The First

User Image

Vanitas suddenly dropped down without warning, picking up momentum as he headed for the Rising Falls.

((Vanitas to Rising Falls.))  

tyhier_uchiha

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"True spirit becomes spiritual power to perish the evil..."

She panted by her escape from Madara's hand, her wing disappeared. Her heart was beating so fast as she deeply afraid of, but she awaken her true form. Hikari doesn't understand, what triggered her to change into her true form. Only she felt like Yami, Marzio, and Serenity were in trouble because of her. She walk pass through the mirrors, yet she take a look at herself, she look strikely resembles to her mother, but her white hair was her natural color. However, she have to be more careful without Yami around because of boys and men will either flirt, checking her out, or hitting on her for a date. "I promise Yami-kun that I will be more careful around strangers... I can't let it happen like Peaceful Town and Beach. I won't let him hurt anymore." she thought as her feeling for Yami has return and her light form reverted back to her original form. It's surprised her, "What in the holy light?" she said quietly as she look at herself. Hikari doesn't understand, it's her first time transform into her light form and it's early for her to control her form. "I better ask Alpha-kun about this." she said to herself and summoned Mr. Mew as she hold him on her left arm, she start walking to avoid Madara's troops. She hopes others were okay.

"...True light becomes purest heart to uncorrupt the darkness."

User Image

User Image

Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out