PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:57 am
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Dr. Paradox
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
"a gentleman of my status doesnt fight dirty ..."

a bright light, almost like a thunderstorm started to stur from above and then with a loud crackle a man was thrown backwards from the storm and slid down the large table to a seat at the end, his walking cane slid down from the storm as well and stoped three inches from him
User Image
"oh ... glad you could drop in for tea" the Hatter said as the man stired trying to wake up "kezfum tor mi?" he said in early Wonderlandian which translated to 'where am i' "your late for starters ... you have any idea how long we've been waiting?" Hatter said as he poured some tea "Hatter?" the man said in English "you speak English now?" "for a long while now ... hardly anyone speakes Wonderlandian anymore" he said as the man looked at him "what are you talking about ... whats the date?"

"... but that doesnt mean i cant"

(and ... que SivRax)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image

SivRaxt

~The Translucent Gentlemen~

Within the shadows, he looked at the man who came from the portal within the thunderstorm and he chuckled, knowing that he's heart will be great for a new KH Organization member. He continued to watch him, weiting for him to leave this crowded place to a place where no one would be there. All of a Sudden, he felt a pain like a arrow went threw his brain and he feel to his knees, his body covered within the shadows as he remembered memories that wern't there. He remembered when Atticus met Dr. Paradox at Mighty Mike's Cave City when Atticus was smashed from drinking to much sake. He remembered Dr. Paradox how smart he was in creating incredible contraptions that are still used in Pilorgra like the RocketScooter. He then remembered Dr. Paradox creating a contraption which made Atticus's God King able to transform into a whip blade. SivRaxt growled as he got up, his mind still in a haze but he still continued to spy on the new comer as he continued to remember things that weren't his memories.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:20 am
Dr. Paradox

User Image

Paradox knew that he might be gone for a few hours ... but 500 years? "no ... no this cant be right" he said as he ran off to the edge of the forest

(i think i'll make those memories happen for like a second time he time travels, this is the first ever one)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:57 am
User Image

SivRaxt

SivRaxt smiled as he walked threw the path which continued to hide him from this Dr. Paradox and he slowly and silently took out his Translucent Rapier and he continued to watch Dr. Paradox, weiting for the perfect time to attack him.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:09 am
Dr. Paradox

User Image

as he aproached the edge of the forest he saw the Hatters house in the distance and felt someone was with him "whoes there?" he said as he griped his cane and his ears started to perk up and tail was arched, it always happened when he was about to fight or intemitated

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:23 am
User Image

SivRaxt

SivRaxt sighed as he walked out infront of him, trapping him from the edge of the forest to where he was and he smiled, placing his hand on the blade which made it glow within the sun light,"Well now, Doctor...it's time to check your pulse"
He then dashed at Dr. Paradox, tworlinig his rapier around his right hand and he jumped into the air, stopping it so that he could try and stab him in the chest which would create a new Organization member for the new KH Organization.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:30 am
Dr. Paradox

User Image

Paradox saw SivRax come towards him and opened the secret compartment in his cane that released the knockout gas but it was knocked out of his hand and he was stabed and he fell to the ground, Darkness swollowing his body

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image

SivRaxt

SivRaxt smiled as he held a dimand case with Dr. Paradox's heart spirit within it. He smiled as he saw a Red Knight with the Unversed symbol on it's flat chest and it extended it's hand, SivRaxt giving it the Dimand heart to hide it within the Red Queen's Castle. He then sighed, watching the Unversed card disappear within the night and he opened a portal, disappearing within it's darkness.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:01 am
User Image
User Image

"True spirit becomes spiritual power to perish the evil..."

Hikari landed on the ground and tried to find strong light around Mad Hatters Housing area, but it reminded her that she got really close to Kingdom Hearts. She remembers only to open Kingdom Hearts was that Seven Maidens have to gathered to open Door of Darkness, yet her mother always told her that she have some connection between her and Princesses of Heart, while others kept telling her that she is. Hikari felt the light disappeared as she about to turn around to wait for Yami, but she sensing negative darkness as something hitting her pressure point. Fearfully, she turn around and saw blurry Hordes of Scrapper Unversed, "Un... Unversed. They're- her pressure point got hit again by Scrapper from behind and she fell to the ground, world is faded to black. "... tricked me... I should have known."

"...True light becomes purest heart to uncorrupt the darkness."

User Image

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image
User Image

"Being of the dark doesn't make it evil..."

As he appeared at the Mad Hatter's house, he noticed Unversed appear around him which he just sighed, his eyes closed in which he had his dark powers appear from his coat to around his ears, headphones appearing which was blasting a song called Death to Your Heart by BOTDF which made a interesting beat as he summoned his Oblivion in which he took off his hood, dashing around the area with his keyblade swinging. Most of the creatures feel to the ground yet one sneaked up behind him, cutting his headband off his pony tail, making his hair fall down. He stood there, his keyblade covered with dark aura in which ment he was angry. He then turned around, grabbing the creature's throat and throws it into a tree, making it explode limb by limb. He then turned to look at Hikari, his keyblade disappearing.

"It's the masters of the darkness who make it evil"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Few mintues past, she woken up from uncouncious and sat up to shook her head to get her mind going, and stands up. She still feel her pressure point painfully as she touched her right neck, "Ow! This is going to be a painful moment." she said with pain expression and notice they are no Unversed around, making her wondering what happen until she sensing darkness. Hikari quickly turn around and saw Yami, and she surprised to see his hair down, which she made herself fly closer to his face straight to her ocean eyes. She couldn't help but a childish giggle, "It's been a while, since I saw your hair down." she said to him while she giggled and flew away bit, in case he will trying to tackle her down by using Dash when they were kids and she's easily fell for. Hikari finally stop giggled as she starts to calm down about it, and look around Mad Hatter House area.

User Image

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image
User Image

"Being of the dark doesn't make it evil..."

As his left eye twitched, he just stood there, his darkness putting his hair back up in which he could see again. He crossed his arms, waiting for something to happen or arrive.

"It's the masters of the darkness who make it evil"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image
User Image

While Yami's hair got up, Hikari landed on the ground and her left foot touch something glassy. She look down and saw small empty vile as she pick it up and notice a tag, Pure Light. Open the vile and felt strong light again, she quickly sealed it with frozed shock as she discovered what Unversed are planning. Hikari didn't say anything to him since she discovered about the small vile and felt dumbfold about she fell for that ambush. She knew this is going to be quiet moment when he didn't talk much, so she have to look around the area in case something is going to be bad happen like Marzio or other creatures appeared. She still have funny thought about his hair was down, yet she got distracted from small flying object that flew pass by, which she tried to chasing it playfully. She felt someone grabbed her right wrist and saw dark claw grabbing her right wrist as she sensing darkness. "What in-" she got cut off by dragging her in deep fog forest and throw her in the middle of it. Hikari got surrounded by most dangerous dark creatures of all, which she summon her Oathkeeper Keyblade and shot the fire on three. She ran away from them, until they are no where in sight, but she knew they will trying to find her. She's completely lost in the thick fog forest and deeply scared, she sensing darkness everywhere by claw dark demons. Hikari found the Mad Hatters home as she enters the house. Once she enters, she summon wolves spirit to guard the house from outside and she send one spirit to find her friend. "I hope he's alright." she said very soft and worried about him.

User Image

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Wonderland

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash