Young Hylian

Newbie Noob

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image
as sora reach out his keyblade he point at the keyhole and a beam from the keyblade unlock the keyhole.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:09 am
User Image
~Thinking of you, wherever you are.
User Image

Kairi walked around the familiar room, remembering it all. The cases were the other Princesses of Hearts had been captured, the stairs leading upward to were she had laid for so long until Sora and come and freed her heart, and then there was the Keyhole. The Princess gazed up at for a long while, lost in thoughts of the past. She finally lowered her eyes and looked around. The crimsonette hadn't come here to stare and the Keyhole all day. She came here to see if Sora was up here. "I know Sora's around here somewhere,"Kairi sighed as she began walking again, "Maybe I should look in another part of the castle..."

User Image

We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.~  

Kingdom-Hearts-Otaku

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

Hikari Hyuuga

The light spirit arrived and Hikari, in solid form, appeared. She walk around and saw a report about Heartless and notice it written by Ansem. "Strange... Why's Ansem-san study about Heartless?" Hikari said as she saw an another report written by Master Xehanort, and she notice he wrote about Heart Maidens. "It has my daughter's name, but... who are the other girls? Why Xehanort-san wanted them so badly, is it because of Door of the Darkness needs to be open? Ansem-san and Xehanort-san believes heart will belongs to darkness... no, it's bad. I have to sing VOiCE to translated." She stand behind Final Keyhole, but she doesn't know it. She starts studying all the reports by singing her own voice to translate their words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3Hm9Z1hF34&feature=related  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image

Hikari Hyuuga

Hikari finished singing and it translated. She gathered all reports in her bag and disappeared to Mansion in Twlilight Town.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
~SivRaxt Nanashi~
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

~The Translucent Gentlemen~

SivRaxt held Lori in his arms, his eyes opened to see the ruins of the old throne of the evil Ansem. It felt weird, walking into a place like this. It almost felt like home to him as he walked up the stairs to the beat up plateform where Sora and Riku fought on. He let her back down, placing his Horseman on his right shoulder and he growled, his anger increasing. His right hand began to glow with the power of the Angelo Arm's power which made him get a little scared that Lori would think he's a freak.

User Image

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
Lorina felt her heart beat increase as she panickes a little. She had never been in a situation like this. Her tail quivered and her ears lay flat on her head. She tried to keep herself from shivering, but just couldn't control it. It was a kind of fear she had never experienced before: terror. She stared at the ground nervously for a moment, but looked up again to see SivRaxt enraged. She stared at him in confusion before running up to him. "S-SivRaxt," she looked up at him. "Please... calm yourself...!"

Memories of Mokona

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:16 am
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

As he heard her voice he loosened up a little but still was angered, knowing that their on their way to where they are. He turned the blade upside down, placing the tip of it onto the ground and he sighed, feeling a little weak.

User Image

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:27 am
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
Lorina held her hand to her heart. She shivered nervously, staying quiet for quite some time. She tried to clear her mind and think of something else, but she couldn't think of anything. She lowered herself to the ground and sat on her knees. She stared at the ground, a hopeless look on her face. What could we do? She thought. What will they do to SivRaxt? What will they do to me...?

Memories of Mokona

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

SivRaxt sat on one knee, next to Lori and he placed his thumb and index finger on her chin, lifting her head up to show her his eyes,"I won't let anything happen to you...I promise."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
Lorina looked up at SivRaxt, a light blush on her face. Her eyes had welled up with tears. "S-SivRaxt... san..." She said softly. She wrapped her arms around his neck, not able to hold her tears back any longer. She sobbed quietly.

Memories of Mokona

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

As he was held by Lori, he felt a strange feeling on his face. It was getting warm around the cheeks. He looked at her, seeing how her tears were covering her's and he wrapped his arms around her, whipping the tears off her face. He smiled as he knew that it would take some times for the assassins to get there. He kissed her forehead softly, letting her know that he cares and he continued to hold her close, knowing that she doesn't want this life anymore.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
Lorina blushed even more when SivRaxt kissed her forehead. She sniffled and lay her head down on SivRaxt shoulder. "I... don't know why..." She whispered softly. "But... I think I'm... scared... I don't know why..."

Memories of Mokona

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

SivRaxt placed his hand on her back, trying to comfort her and he looked down, knowing that he must save her from them. He knew that he had to let her live in a free life,"...Lorina...there is a portal that leads to Destiny Islands. Go there...I'll make sure your safe. I'll stay here and I'll fight them off."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
Lorina looked up at SivRaxt, eyes still full of tears. "A... Are you sure...?" She asked quietly. "I don't want to just... leave you..."

Memories of Mokona

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

As he looked around, he knowing that something will come soon so he held her, keeping her close to him and he looked into his eyes, his right arm bleeding from the blast shard that went back after he shot the mirror,"I....I care for you a lot...I don't want you getting hurt...please...just....just go..."
He then looked to his right, knowing that something is coming close, but it wasn't an Assassin,"Go to the portal...please..."

User Image

Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces