Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image
the place where the Doctor can help out U.N.I.T.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:09 am
sparks could be seem from inside a large wooden box sitting in the Laboratory
User Image
"Doctor ..." said a voice from outside the Lab doors and in came a man in a military uniform holding a clipboard
User Image
"Doctor i ..." he said as he looked around for the man he was serching for and noticed sparks comming out of the blue box "yes, Seargent Benton what is it?" said a voice from inside the box "Doctor ... the Brigadier wants to see you" he said as a man came out from the box
User Image
"well what does he want?" the Doctor said leaning his arm against a table "dont know ... just told me to tell you" he said as he walked out and the Doctor followed "this had better be important"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

RikaBooBaby

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:37 pm
((This section open/accepting?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:54 pm
(all the sections are open)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

RikaBooBaby

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:54 pm
User ImageLottie Eventide

Lottie bounced into the laboratory. Sargent Benton turned to see the short-haired girl. "You're not supposed to be here. You know that." Lottie laughed. "I know! But here I am, and no one's chasing me out. If I can get in, then it's okay, right?" Benton sighed. "You hacked the system. Again." Lottie smiled and put a finger to her lips.

((Is that okay?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:09 pm
the Doctor walked into the lab and noticed a girl talking to Sgt. Benton "hello ... whoes she?" the Doctor said pointing at the girl

(yeah thats good)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

RikaBooBaby

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:20 pm

"The daughter of one of our officers. She got curious as to what, exactly, her father's job was." Lotti smiled again. " Yeah. And! I helped them hack into to some alien tech once, so even though I'm not supposed to be here, no one really cares. Except some of the real sticklers." Benton shook his head. Pointedly ignoring him, Lottie asked, "You're the Doctor, aren't you? I've heard a lot about you." She reached out to shake his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:29 pm
"realy ..." he said while shaking her hand "well if your that good into hacking why not offer her a job here Seargent?" he said with a smile "i do need an assistant and not alot of people here are very well qualified"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

RikaBooBaby

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:36 pm

Benton nervously scratched his head. "We aren't allowed to offer jobs to minors." Lottie, again, ignored him. "Assistant? Are you saying I could be your assistant? Awesome!" Her stretched from ear to ear.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:46 pm
"well Seargent its not exactly U.N.I.T. whoes asking now is it?" he said as he walked to his TARDIS "and i think you'll find that the Brigadier would agree that her experties would value U.N.I.T. in anyway" he said as he opened the door "plus i dont mind and i could use the help"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

RikaBooBaby

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:50 pm

"That means I can be your assistant, yes? This is amazing!" She said, walking up to the TARDIS.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:58 pm
the doors were open to the TARDIS's vast interior
User Image
"well come on in if you want" the Doctor said as he went to the consol and got out a clipboard "right then old girl ... lets see ..." he said as he opened a panel to reveal a tangled up mess of wires  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

RikaBooBaby

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:30 pm

"Wow! The TARDIS! It's just like they said!" Said Lottie, entering the TARDIS. She looked around, drinking it all in.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:39 pm
"yeah i know ... TARDIS, bigger on the inside lot to take in" he said with a smile "i always enjoy seeing the reaction of people when they see it for the first time ... im actualy suprised that you havent gone out and checked like the others have" he said as he got the wires out "the reason of how all this is posable even stumped Einstine and Socrates ... but its actualy realy simple" he said as he got out his Sonic Screwdriver and worked on the wires
User Image  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:01 pm
a soldier came in the Lab "Doctor ... Doctor, the Brigadier's been injured" he said as the Doctor heard in the TARDIS and ran out "WHAT?" he said as the soldier came up "he called from the Accadamy a while aways from here, and he said that someone shot him ... he's fine, its just a shoulder injury" he said as the Doctor looked around "why didnt he say anything to me?" he asked as the soldier shook his head "he said not to bother with you" he said as the Doctor sighed and turned to Lottie "i have to go ... stay here alright?"  
U.N.I.T. (in London)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff