Reply 84: Adult Swim & Cartoon Network
Case Closed Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Lupe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:01 am
Who remembers that show? When it was worth it to wake up at 5:30 AM. I swear that was THE show on Adult Swim. Perfect storyline, mind-boggling mysteries, crazy suspensful moments. 4 star anime in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:31 am
I've seen a cosplay on Conan in the arena.  

Intuet

Conservative Survivor

Ms_Kaos

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:24 pm
Lol oh my gosh I totally forgot all about that anime! I use to love watching it when it came on!! Wow now I"m gonna have to see if youtube has it, and watch it again!
Yeah this was one of my top animes back in the day!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:09 pm
i luv that show!!!!!! i know its kinda geeky but i have it on DVD xp sweatdrop xp  

gooneygoo

Lil Lupe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:49 pm
Ms_Kaos
Lol oh my gosh I totally forgot all about that anime! I use to love watching it when it came on!! Wow now I"m gonna have to see if youtube has it, and watch it again!
Yeah this was one of my top animes back in the day!

YouTube? No way, just try downloading a torrent that has the whole series.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:12 pm
Haha you just brought back memories of me staying up past midnight when I was supposed to be in bed at 10, just to watch good shows on [as] like this. xd Those were good times. I still do it, but now I'm on a much more free schedule =D  

Idontexistdeleteme

Lil Lupe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:44 pm
Slash3334
Haha you just brought back memories of me staying up past midnight when I was supposed to be in bed at 10, just to watch good shows on [as] like this. xd Those were good times. I still do it, but now I'm on a much more free schedule =D

I just left the television on, and set a timer on my VCR to rrecord it every night. Either that, or just wake up early in the morning. I still remember that awesome Samurai Champloo promo promoting the series premire. I regret not watching it when I had the chance, yet I downloaded the whole series english dubbed eventually. I haven't gotten to watching the whole thing, but I will.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:00 pm
I love that show! I was so sad when they took it off of adult swim.... but now I have a channel that plays it, so I'm not sad no more. ._.  

Takayuki Mazogawa

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

DemonicXShadow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:44 pm
I love that show! They really need to put the show back on the air. And if they do, they need to put it on earlier. I remember a while back waking up at like 4:30 AM just to watch that show!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:48 pm
gaara_sanddemon1591
I love that show! They really need to put the show back on the air. And if they do, they need to put it on earlier. I remember a while back waking up at like 4:30 AM just to watch that show!

I agree. They should air again. I remember they stop on the episode after he went back to normal for a few minutes.  

DarkCole

Pattyrisha08

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:43 pm
Takayuki Mazogawa
I love that show! I was so sad when they took it off of adult swim.... but now I have a channel that plays it, so I'm not sad no more. ._.

What channel?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:02 am
Ahhhh Case Closed....awesome....although I had a small beef about it....or two...
For one thing they CHANGED CHARACTERS NAMES FROM JAPANESE ONES TO AMERICAN ONES!!!! If it wasn't for the fact that names play a big part in some episodes and movies, I wouldn't really care, but they do and I CARE!!!! Although I'm fine with the changing of the title....it was originally called Detective Conan, but they didn't what people to associate it with Conan The Barbarian. I've never even seen that show.
Another beef I had was getting up at freaking 5:30 in the morning just to watch it!!! I was like, 12 when it was on AS! I liked to sleep before going to school!!! I'm also pissed that they didn't do the english dubs long enough for me to see my favorite character, Ai Haibara!!
Fortunately, I found this awesome website that shows nearly all the episodes and movies up to episode 507 currently!!!!!!! It's in japanese, but all episodes have subs!!^^
The website is www.detectiveconan.us and it is 100% free.

*Sighs* I wish that one day they will redo the entire series to the way the japanese and it's original creator Gosho Aoyoma wanted it to be seen......but that would cost a lot.....  

SwordFighterHM

leader of the rebelion

Desirable Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:11 pm
case closed was awesome it's one of my fav.s  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:23 pm
Umm.. LOL. i just posted a thread about case closed cuz i didnt see this one.. sweatdrop
I love that anime tho.  

Red_Bloody_Tears

xXx_takashi58_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:49 am
I remember it! I miss that show a lot!  
84: Adult Swim & Cartoon Network

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items