Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
world of heros Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:20 pm
here is my first non digimon related rp in this fourm lets have fun whee

it was the year 1985 when these weird meteors hit earth and when they impacted earth it caused a explotion not one that destroys thing but one that goes through you leaving a new cell later scientist called that cell
the meteor cell for the first couple of years it was fine but that cell was born ten time more into the newborn children growing more and more there was no harm to there bodys but they began to grow powers and posses new abilitys not all humans gained these abilitys and now the world is in chaos between the humans and meteor humans
can the new generation stop this war or provoke it even more than it already is
there is a school a secret school for the children that posses these powers
know as G.S. acadamy hidden on an island

gaia name
character name
power
history
appearence

gaia name neo yoru13
character name luke wincaster
age 15
personality smart but doesnt uuuuse it and tends to act on impulse instead of thining it out first but for some reason things always come out ok
power bone malipuation and ability to transform his bones into any weapon he desires
history his parrents were rich but he hated it he hates how the rich people acted and he always had been the problem child for his parrents the kid who mayed his family a laughing stock so it only got worse when he got his powers
apearenceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ok guys and gals lets make this rp rock
oh and its the year 2050
were in a future were they have hover boards and new weapons so your powers and be from high tech usage or nothing if what i just said made scince it probally didnt your guy can be kinda like cyborg or the bionic woman or be a normal person with powers got it
and i made it this time so your character can be of any age  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:53 am
(Is it really okay for you to make a non-digimon rp in a digimon guild? Just asking.)  

Chikyu Kodomo

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:44 pm
Gaia Name: Mavruck
Character Name: Chase Sullivan
Personality: He is lazy and clumsy. He is also very smart but doesn't always show it. He loves to ride his hover board and rarely goes anywhere with out it.Sometimes he can be too honest.
Power: Can Manipulate temperature. He can change the temperature of himself or anything around him to absolute zero and to temperatures hotter then the sun. The Change in temperatures don't cause him any harm. He can harness the heat or coldness into his hand and create a fireball or Ice ball and many other things.
History: He was a normal honor roll student with average parents. They weren't rich but they weren't poor. When he discovered his powers he kept it a secret from everyone including his parents.
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:47 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
(Is it really okay for you to make a non-digimon rp in a digimon guild? Just asking.)

Uh that's kind of the point of this forum  

l - Bleak - l

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:10 pm
Username:dark-Angel kuronu
Character Name: KAichi Zenbasu
Personality: Kaichi felt a little left out of everything since he found out about his powers. He now hangs out with his friends at his new school and is accepted.
Power: Kaichi can manipulate matter (think silver surfer)
History: He had a average life until he found out about his parents' big secret. He was transfered to this Prestigious school so that he wouldn't lose control and go overboard.
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:46 pm
dark-Angel Kuronu
Chikyu Kodomo

Uh that's kind of the point of this forum

yeah buddy and i wanted to be the first to make one you going to join  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:48 pm
Mavruck
Gaia Name: Mavruck
Character Name: Chase Sullivan
Personality: He is lazy and clumsy. He is also very smart but doesn't always show it. He loves to ride his hover board and rarely goes anywhere with out them.Sometimes he can be too honest.
Power: Can Manipulate temperature. He can change the temperature of himself or anything around him to absolute zero and to temperatures hotter then the sun. The Change in temperatures don't cause him any harm. He can harness the heat or coldness into his hand and create a fireball or Ice ball and many other things.
History: He was a normal honor roll student with average parents. They weren't rich but they weren't but. When he discovered his powers he kept it a secret from everyone including his parents.
Appearance: User Image

dude nice and your appearence is really cool and shows your power kinda  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:50 pm
kool powers everyone ok we can start now and we will start on a plane going to the school will be on the plane for at least 3 pages for anyone who wants to join they can show up on the plane  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:57 pm
i will start by sitting by kaichi

luke got on the plane and find he was sitting by a kid about his own age
so he sat down looked over and smiled "hi im luke windcaster," luke said looking over at the boy and hopefully a new friend he hopes he wont be alone at this new school  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:15 pm
Kaichi smiled and went to shake Luke's hand, but decided not to in he lost control. He just smiled and said,"Hello, my name is Kaichi Zenbasu. Nice to meet you Luke."  

l - Bleak - l

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:21 pm
Chase, who had been sitting in the seat behind two boys, heard them introduce themselves. Not wanting to go to the school alone, he leans forward and says with a smile, " Hi, I'm Chase Sullivan"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:28 pm
dark-Angel Kuronu
Kaichi smiled and went to shake Luke's hand, but decided not to in he lost control. He just smiled and said,"Hello, my name is Kaichi Zenbasu. Nice to meet you Luke."

"so whats your power dude mines bone malipuation and also i can transform my bones into any weapon i want isnt that cool i think so but im still new at it," luke said trying to get all of that out in like a second to the two boys also shakeing chase's hand  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:37 pm
"I can control the temperature. I can make it hot or cold." he said shaking Luke's hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:40 pm
Mavruck
"I can control the temperature. I can make it hot or cold." he said shaking Luke's hand.

"is that it," asked luke not trying to sound mean but he felt stupid not knowing if that power was all that good  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:11 pm
"Well. I can make it as cold as absolute zero or hotter than the sun. I accidentily caused a tree to burst into flames." said Chase trying not to sound boastful. "I can instantly freeze anything and cause some things to spontaneously combust. I can do other things too."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games