Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Relin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:43 pm
I love drizzt's he's so awesome and kewl and chivalrous ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:11 pm
I have a friend who practically won't read anything else!  

Living Ink
Crew

Amaunator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:57 am
I've read the comics.

Do they count?

But yeah. Drizzt is pretty much
the best Drow character ever.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:01 pm
I have to admit that I read the first book but it was so long ago that I remember only vague plot line and characters.  

Hi-Z-32

Mianio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:55 am
I read the first trilogy Salvatore wrote, "The Crystal Shard", "Steams of Silver" and "The Halfling's Gem". It wasn't great, but it was good, and especially Drizzt. I understand that it was him Salvatore decided to follow, both backwards to before that trilogy, and onwards.

I've thought about reading the other books about him, but right now I'm loaded up to my nose with other books I have to read.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:21 am
I love the drow. Drizzt practically started my obsession with the elves and dark elves. As well as *thinks hard* damn, can't remeber the name, the Panther. She's awesome. And Jarlaxe!!! A bald drow with a gem encrusted eye-patch that he doesn't need? Jarlaxe and Drizzt have majorly influenced my RP characters (An treasure obsessed, eccentric, drow ninja who is travelling with a party of heroes so she can regain the respect for her people.) and a different character even has the large cat as a pet!!!

*yay drow*  

TattletaleStrangler

Ursano

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:21 am
Hmm :p well the panther's name Is Guenhwyvar. I've read up untill The Silent blade. After that i was convinced into reading Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, and Vittorio the vampire. I promised my friend I'd read them and tell her what I thought. But once I'm done I'm jumping right back into Salvatore's books. They're not all trilogies btw wink The Legacy segment is 4 books long biggrin

So what was everyone's Favorite? I'm partial to Exile, Homeland, Streams of Silver and Passage to Dawn.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:53 am
I've read up to Legacy of Drow....And I'm anxious to continue to read the rest of the books....it's no fair, my brother's read them all and he tell stories from the books and uses references in D&D from the books and I still haven't read them yet  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

mccullars

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:53 am
love him so much
what a great character to read about
for awhile when i was playing at URU my avatar was drow

Salvatore's writing is excellent  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:56 am
i have read all of the books except the new 3 and wulgarrs book (because i didnt want to learn about his problems  

tiffull2

Indi-Scarga

Precious Darling

8,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:36 am
Read them, love Dizzit, but havn't read them in a long time. I liked Dizzit's beginnings more, mainly since it focused more on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:30 pm
I am on the eigth one right now! I love it goood!  

Valladora

Vasarra

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:02 pm
Drizzt ah my love!!! heart whee heart i love it something real goood...i am on #8 as of now and cant wait to get the following books....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:13 pm
Read the ones that I have access too. Might read them again sometime, because I find I don't have a perfect memory of how the stories go (I've read most of the fantasy books in the local library, so I'm recirculating)  

aerion111

3,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Valladora

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:40 pm
Hey, there is a guild called Undergaia, if you like drow and want to RP there.  
75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff