Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Fiends in the Forest?! Secrets Unawoken Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:52 am
Odd was packing up his things with his and Lykas' bedroom door open, ensuring that he would be prepared for the potential problems he might encounter in the forest. "I should probably get someone to come with me, just in case..." He told himself. If this was something Ghost-related, he would at the very minimum need a bodyguard in case he was forced to vacate his body as he often did while training with Amaya. "I wonder if Lykas or Wren would be willing to tag along?" He asked himself aloud. He would figure it out once he was done packing up, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:10 am
Abby could by found lounging around in the main lobby feeding her Pokemon - including a Machop, her latest catch - and gawking at a Destiny Stone in her hands. It was a mystery where she came across the funds or ingredients needed to obtain one. On an unrelated note, Keiko and I were nowhere to be found.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:07 am
Odd finished packing up his things and headed toward the main lobby, looking for someone who might be willing to tag along to Unova with him. When he entered the room however, the only person in sight was Lykas' little sister. "Huh..." He paused for a moment, hesitant to ask her to come along. However, the distinct lack of others in the area at the moment left him few options. "Abby, right?" He asked as he approached the young girl ."You're Lykas' little sister if I recall, yes?"

He'd give her the chance to respond and see if she remembered who he was before presenting his question. The last thing he wanted to do was come across as some random creep inviting her to go adventuring in the woods with him.

TerashiLeonGoken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:33 pm
"In a manner of speaking, yeah," Abby said, quickly pocketing the Destiny Stone. "Why do you ask? I don't think I've met you, yet." she added, having only ever heard of Lykas's boyfriend before.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:44 pm
"I could've sworn we'd met before." Odd thought to himself aloud for a moment. "Regardless, I'm your brother's boyfriend, Odd." He introduced himself, bowing to the girl in possibly overly polite greeting. "I'm looking for someone to go on a sort of quest with me..." He began, speaking a bit tentatively. "I'm worried Lykas wouldn't take the job seriously, though, and I need someone who's willing to put up a fight if needed. It looks like you're the only one around at this particular moment, however." He wasn't trying to sound mean by putting it that way but he probably ended up coming across as rude.

"I know you don't have much experience in the field from what Lykas has told me but... Would you be willing to fight on my behalf if needed?" He asked the girl. He would elaborate on his meaning if she needed it but for the moment, he chose not to.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:57 pm
"Oh, yeah. He mentioned you, but never by name," she said, now understanding why. Though, as she thought that, she remembered that her father called himself Chaos and named her after an alcoholic beverage (she looked it up recently) and that she didn't really have room to talk. Besides, Absinthe's a lot better than the name she had before, in her opinion.

]"Yeah, I'm kind of new to the whole Pokemon training thing. But I could use something to do, so sure, I'll help ya," she added, ignoring the channeler's formality. She didn't much care for that kind of behavior, but she wouldn't berate him for using it, either.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:17 pm
Ulla was holding onto her Mimikyu 'plush' that she received from Ter and Keiko. The little girl was playing with the plush as her Decidueye was watching. He then noticed Odd and Abby talking. The Owl took an interest in Odd as he was a Ghost Channeler as he overheard that he was going on a quest. He tugged on Ulla's dress as Ulla looked at her partner. "What is it Decidueye?" She asked as he pointed at Abby and Odd. "It looks like they are going on a mission. Would you like to go with them?" The bird nodded happily. Ulla smiled warmly as she got up and started walking to Odd and Abby, not knowing what type of mission they were going on. "Do you mind if Decidueye and I joined along? He seems really interested."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:20 pm
Odd could somewhat understand if Lykas hadn't mentioned him by name before. It wasn't like it wasn't a bit confusing to say "Ya, my boyfriend's odd." And it actually come across as introducing him rather than just making a comment regarding him. "Excellent!" He finally exclaimed, standing back upright to look and see if there was anyone else around. Abbey's admission to not being a very experienced trainer did leave him with a strong desire to see if he could find at least one more person to back her up.

And that was when Ulla arrived with her Decidueye. "Oh, hi there Ulla!" He greeted her cheerfully. "I'd actually be glad to have you come along. Abby might need some backup if I'm not around and I've seen you handle yourself in the field fairly well." He responded to the girl. He conveniently left out the possibility of running into ghosts, knowing fully well that it was a fairly common thing to be afraid of, especially for kids.

"We're heading off to Unova, to Lostlorn Forest." He told the two girls. "My master wants me to go see if I can find something there." The explanation wasn't very thorough, certainly, but it hadn't been much better than that when it was given to him, either.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:39 am
Ulla tilted her head as she wasn't really explained what they needed to do. She then caught the key word that made everything click, 'master'. A shiver went down her spine. She looked towards Abby. "A-Abby...are we going to be dealing with ghost?" She whispered as she hugged her Mimikyuu 'plush' tighter to her. "I-I witness Odd eating someone's soul before and he explained it to me. B-But...it's still scary. Are we going to be okay?" She asked nervous as she wanted to dip out now, but her Decidueye was really intrigued. And she hasn't spent a lot of time with him like how she does with Lucaro so this was her way of making it up to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:30 pm
"So what if we are?" Abby asked Ulla, not thinking much of Ghost-type Pokemon. Her attention shifted quickly, however. "You ate someone's soul? Cool," she smirked, not fully realizing the implications of what that meant. That was when she realized how scared Ulla was, and she had to stifle a chuckle. "Kid, don't worry about it. Ghost-type pokemon aren't scary. Sure, they'll try to scare you, and you can't hit them with normal moves. Or fighting moves. But they burn like anything else," she explained with a smirk, her Torchic popping out if its ball as though the mention of burning something was her cue to make an appearance.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:35 am
Odd heard Ulla's question and hesitated for a moment. "Abby's right. Ghost Pokemon aren't going to just up and hurt you. They tend to feed on spiritual or emotional energy so they might try and scare you but as long as I'm around, I'll make sure to keep you safe." He assured the young girl. He should have known she'd at least be apprehensive of possible Ghost encounters after witnessing how the demonic energies inside of him had caused him to attack like that back in Geosenge.

"I've done it more than once, to be honest." He told Abby. "But I tend to try and save that as a last resort." He added.

"Well... if you two are still willing to go, we'll have Claydol send us to Nimbasa City. I'm fairly certain that's the closest town to the forest." Turnibg toward the front door, he paused for a moment. "Now's the best time to change your mind if you want, though. I can't be sure what's going to happen once we get there." He warned, giving both girls a chance to back out if they wanted it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:00 pm
Abby shrugged and stepped forward. "I'm down. Let's do this," she insisted, not one to back away when challenged, even if that wasn't Odd's intent.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:34 am
Ulla looked at Odd and shook her head, not realizing he was able to hear that. "N-No! I-I am still okay with going! I-I just don't know how my d-decisions will be when we battle is all!" She said a bit flustered as Decidueye cooed happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:46 pm
Odd nodded and released Fermata, his own uniquely colored Decidueye from his ball to keep them company. Besides that, however, an extra pro archer watching their backs could be incredibly helpful.

"Hello-hoo!" Fermata greeted the two children as he made his appearance, in perfect (sort of) English, flexing his wings a bit as he materialized. "I heard part of that conversation..." He told Odd as the Channeler called for Claydol. "To-hoo Lostlorn Forest, yes?"

"Yep." Odd replied simply. "I've got some things to take care of there and I was hoping for some backup so Abby and Ulla are coming along just in case I need any physical assistance." The channeler replied to his partner.

Fermata nodded in understanding. "I assume that I am to be the backup to-hoo their backup? A contingency plan, as it were?" The owl deduced.

"Somewhat." Odd replied as Claydol appeared. "If I get separated from them, somehow, and they find themselves outmatched, I know you can keep them safe until I can find you lot again. Plus, Ulla has a Decidueye as well. I thought you might like the chance to speak to one of your kin?"

Before the Arrow Quill Pokemon had the chance to respond to that, however, Odd had given Claydol their destination and the group was whisked away to Nimbasa City, west of the forest's entrance.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:40 am
"So, that's where we're heading?" Abby asked, looking at the forest next to the city. "What exactly do you expect to find there?"  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff