Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:58 pm
User Image

This is where you can test your skills against your enemies, if it wasn't taken over by the Daemonic God himself. He mostly uses this to torture his captured heroes and make them fight against hordes of enemies without a tool to fight them off.
Will you survive?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:09 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here
..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

"What...in the actual...f@ck..", Vin spoke softly as he felt the chains become tight around his wrists upwards over his head before feeling the splash of salt water hit his face to wake him up. Groaning softly, he noticed three Spartan Daemons pointing their spears toward his throat before making him sigh softly,"You know..my safe word is Pineapples..."
The spartan daemons didn't even move a muscle as one more came in with a unconscious and very nude Odelia to the other side of the cell. Vin shook his head in annoyance as he looked down to see that he too wasn't wearing anything as they walked toward the cell backwards, closing it with a lock on the outside. The daemon spartans stayed close to the cell but not too close to be able to be attacked by the naked cellmates. Vin groaned softly as he felt the chains become lose from the ceiling, making him drop down onto his knees before noticing the two corpses on the ground. His eyes squint at the daemons before relaxing his back against the solid brick wall,"Great...no cigarettes...can life get any darker.."

User Image
User Image

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:22 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "I'm naked... what?!?"
I feel this way Sober and angry

Somewhere in the mix there was an array of her becoming unconscious again and with that she found herself finally be aroused at the feeling of her body being dropped onto the floor, she lifted herself onto her hands she wasn't sure if she was even bound anymore with the aspects of finding herself slowly looking up to a dark blocked wall. She turned her attention to vincent it took a moment or two to finally focus in on him and when she did she scowled,"Ya find it funny to be running around without your nickers on eh?", she sat up rubbing her head before she looked down to notice her clothes were missing to and she let out a high pitched squeal of anger,"D*mn this all to h*ll", she snapped acidly bunching her knees up she looked across the cell at the guy who got her stuck into this mess,"I don't know what ya name be stranger but you and I are not on good standings... actually I hope they be killing ya first", she snapped. She felt this was mainly his fault she had nothing to do with this division or so she assumed wondering why she got dragged into this mess.

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:20 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

It was a hot minute when Odelia finally woke up, making fun of him being naked before noticing she was as well. With a soft soft sigh, he turned his head toward the spartan daemons staring back at him as she talked at him like it was his fault. He knew it wasn't his fault for he knew better. No blood was on his hands yes as the left side of his face was covered with stained blood. Looking back toward the pirate woman with his emerald green and pure blue shining softly in the darkness before speaking with a annoyed tone in his voice,"Well now that's funny..sooner or later, you would of been in this mess with or without me..especially with your drinking problem. Granted knowing who your grandfather is after all but that's a story for another day."
Leaning his head back against the brick wall, all he could think about was what happened in the throne room. Everything his father had built was turned dark and bloodied. Closing his eyes softly, he thought about what had happened, knowing that Daichi had something dastardly planned for not just them but everyone in the realms. Opening his eyes once again, he looked back at the corpses before speaking softly,"I suggest you put on those clothes...seems as though they don't need it anymore...oh and btw, I'm the guy who gave you my ship to pick me up, Odelia.."

User Image
User Image

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:35 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "I'm naked... what?!?"

Odelia scoffed as he remarked about her drinking problem,"Ya be having some similar issues ya self If I do say so..", she then noted he mentioned something about her grandfather,"Ha! As if ya knew the man personally ya self...", she shook her head as he told her to take up the clothes on the ground off the dead corpse,"Aye I'll do that...", she then stopped before finishing the act her eyes looking up towards him,'How do ya be knowing my name?", she said uneasily,"Wait...", her jaw dropped,"Ya can't be captain vincent!", she stood up glaring down at him as she jabbed a finger into his face,"I've been searching all over the d*mn place for you your friends need your help and here ya be", she raised her hands expressively towards the dungeon,"Locked in a d*mn dungeon waiting for death!", she shook her head rubbing her temples in frustration,"I can't believe it...", she said quietly turning she looked down at him glaring as she knelt down to begin working on the corpses,"Well we both can't be hanging about here...", she snapped,"Here!", she tossed a pair of pants at his head,"Put those on and don't ask for help", she then proceeded to get the clothes off the dead woman and found she barely could fit into the makeshift underwear that was given to her,"Jeeze.. ya be thinking a lass doesn't know what a bosom is...", she grumbled under her breathe as she finally takes the torn shirt and places it over the bra tieing it at her waist.

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:55 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

"Well..my father was aparently friends with him so..", Vin spoke with a soft tone as he watched her about to grab the clothes before realizing who he was. With a soft chuckle under his breath, he looked up at Odelia who was pointing at him still nude. This made his eyebrow raise slightly before noticing the pants being given to him. He grabbed the pants before placing them next to him as he explained,"Well..long story short, I had to say hey to a few friends..from then, I had to help his nephew feel better before being tricked to go to a place I couldn't refuse..a place full of beer and breasts..."
Vin then groaned softly as he felt his head hurt him slightly from the strong hit against his head a few times, leaning his head back against the brick wall as Odelia changed. He knew he had to just stay calm until he can figure out a plan to get them out of there. Unfortunately, he couldn't call for reinforcements without his wayfinder and knowing how she got in the cell, she wouldn't have the compass to call the ship to them so they were screwed until they could find another way out. When she made the comment about the bottoms which honestly was barely visible from the backside, he only sighed before speaking his mind,"Not everyone has a a$$ like you, matey..I suggest you sit comfortably until they take us out of here..they are wanting to make a show out of this..."
With his eyes looking down, he noticed that there were electric wiring attached to the sides of the walls before turning his head completely to see cameras giving outside realms a televised show. This only made him sigh softly before speaking up once more,"We just need to survive until someone comes..unless we find another way out of here and what Daichi is truly planning.."

User Image
User Image

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:42 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "Well we're f*cked"

Odelia sighed and sat at the opposite of wall from him staring out she asked,"Ya be having some strange hair and eyes there...", she finally commented after a few moments of pondering,"I don't believe I've seen many people with that color combination if any..." she then knelt her head she had gotten herself into scraps before but never something as bad as this.. on the other hand she also was more of a go and rescue type gal not the one personally getting into scraps. Her boys back home she missed them and she despised Daichi for saying they were dead,"They aint be...", she muttered under breathe before turning her attention back to vincent who was responding to her question.

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:05 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

And how did he answer that question? Interestingly enough, still naked sitting with one knee up to place his forearm against. Looking over toward Odelia, he chuckled softly before speaking his mind about appearances,"Yeah, my looks are one of a kind. Can't exactly hide in plain sight with this look but then again, I don't want to hide..I enjoy fights and not being tricked.."
With his eyes shining softly in the dim lit cell, Vin thought about his friends looking for him which is no secret there. He wasn't very good at staying one place at a time for he knew he was really busy. Now that he's in this cell, he knew that he was in real trouble now. If he wasn't in these chains, he would be able to summon his blades and wreck this arena to shreds but sadly, he noticed that these chains were carved with symbols wrapping all the way around the chains up to the wall which he knew prevented him from summoning anything. Turning his head back toward Odelia, he sighed softly before speaking once more,"How's J-2SO doing? Guessing by the way you acted back there, you two are probably best friends or already pretty annoyed with each other."

User Image
User Image

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:13 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Odelia took his answer with a nod of her head she understood the aspects of being different though it wasn't uncommon a female captain was not of the norm in the pirate world. Especially one that was rather famous at that. She heard him ask about J-2SO and how he was doing she narrowed her eyes at him before crossing her arms across her chest,"If ya be asking about the metal being me and it won't be getting along so well", she then went on explaining her situation,"When I first be summoning your ship with a young boy Adryn in which I had in me care it talked to me as if I was some impostor", she then went on,"After being kidnapped by its presence and with the boy on board we then went to find Mitisuki in which she was battling some strange beasty...", she tapped her finger over her lips in thought trying to figure out how to describe it,"It was large dragon like and came from the water it seemed in the end she made peace with it after what seemed awhile... Her and others boarded in which names I have forgotten or can't remember", she admitted,"But the metal being insisted I was a 'fake' captain and then told me to drive the ship", she then held up her nose slightly at the comment,"Regardless if that ship be special or not I can sail a ship", she told him pointing her figure in accusation,"Then the d*mn thing told me to send us to liberty city with some magical hyper speed in which I had not knowledge of and when I attempted he sent me in a rage so as far as I am concerned or of knowledge", she shrugged,"He must be with the boy adryn; myself and Mitisuki went into the city to find ya", she then sighed,"I know it be only a dream if we make it out alive but I wish I could have me rum one last time", she shuffled herself into a fetal position and brooded while she lay her chin on her knees.

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:59 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Oh here we go is all that Vin could think as he heard the words escape from Odelia's lips, his eyes squinting at his cellmate before chuckling softly when he heard about her being a 'Fake Captain'. He remembered when Cortex created him, thinking it was a mistake and was about to trash him but Vin stopped him. He knew he would be quite useful for his secret project, his secret project being the ship so he himself wired J-2SO to work on the ship and take care of it until he was needed. Listening more about how Mitsuki making a pack with the Leviathan, the demigod sighed softly in relief knowing that must of been a tough fight but he knew Mitsuki could handle herself. Standing up, he placed the dirty and ripped pants over himself, he zipped himself up before hearing loud footsteps, not from one but multiple feet in sync which only meant one thing. Whatever was going to happen was going to happen soon. Turning his head back toward Odelia, Vin's arms quickly lifted up into the air as the chains became tight. Looking up, he noticed that the chains were in a track that would lead him out to where they need to go as the doors swung open to enter the spartan daemons ready to get the two out. Two were at Vin's side as the third pointed it's spear directly toward Odelia's throat before barking orders in greek to get up and follow. The chains began to move above Vin as he sighed, being lead out the cell and toward the hallway where he could see a bright light at the end of the tunnel,"This...this is going to suck.."

User Image
User Image

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:08 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Odelia watched him finally put on his pants as she turned hearing the sound of a lot of feet,"I'm not sure what that sound be but... from your face...", she never got to answer as the Daemons finally came in and pointing their spears led her and Vincent out somewhere she remained silent and she had a very solemn face as she was lead out to what she assumed was her death. She supposed she lived a descent life in her own.. she felt she did justice to her people and even more around her; Finally she let out a small breathe as she tried to calm her nerves she was'nt going to crack in the face of death she didn't with that wave she wont here... She finally turned her attention to Vincent trying to cure a smile,"Well.. if this be our last day together on mother natures green earth I shall say.. it was nice knowing ya". She finally turned seeing the blinding light as the arena appeared before her very eyes.

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:48 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vin sighed softly as he listened to what Odelia had to say as two spear tips pierced into his back as he continued to walk alongside her. With a soft sigh, the demigod knew he had lived a great life but knew he wouldn't go down without a fight. Being trained in hand to hand combat by Big Boss himself, he knew he would be fine as long as there wasn't many archers. If he could get his hands onto a weapon, like a spear or a sword of any size, he should be good to defend himself but he didn't know about Odelia. Not being familiar with the way she fought, he knew that she would have to think outside the box to survive but with the sounds of her, seems as though she didn't have much confidence which made him speak,"You need to have confidence, young lady..otherwise, you will die...you just have to think outside the box..and most of all...flash them...I feel as though they would hate that."
This, of course, wasn't true but Vin knew he would have a good laugh before this happens. When they finally arrived at the light, the gates opened as they could see what they had within the arena. Spikes covered all the walls, covered with rust and old blood which showed that it was used to stab warriors for a fatality. There were also two pillars, each one about ten feet up in the air which Vin knew his chains would be attached to the very top. His chains were quickly moved from the ceiling to be moved by two flying daemons flying all the way up to the top of the pillar on the left. This was when Odelia had two chains wrapped around her wrists to give her the same treatment, placing the end of the chains and connecting them to the other pillar. Vin wasn't very happy about this as he was pushed against the pillar by the two spartan daemons as the third pushed Odelia before leaving them in the middle of the arena. This was when the daemons around them roared loudly in excitement. Vin's eyes still shined as he was trying to figure out a way out of their predicament as one daemon walked up to a podium to speak up for everyone to hear, cameras pointing down straight at the large Daemonic Polemarch. The Polemarch started to speak in Ancient Greek which Vin knew exactly what he was saying, seeing how he studied quiet a bit of the culture before the battle against Xehanort. Knowing Odelia couldn't understand what it was saying, Vin translated,"The Jacka$$ is basically telling the daemons who we are...and that we are guilty for conspiring to kill the Daemon King turned God, Daichi...Our punishment is, can you guess? It ain't tickles..it's death.."

User Image
User Image

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winters

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:27 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Odelia gave a hearty laugh,"Aye and pigs will fly trust me we are probably both dead might as well be happy about it", she then yawned as they were forced to be tied up to pillars she inspected her chains she wasn't sure why she kept getting chained up... She turned her attention to Vincent,"They be a little bit touchy over the fact their great leader was threatened what it seems like by you", she turned back to face there enemies,"Trust me.. Laddy I won't be dying so easily either... I didn't get out of a hurricane in the ocean to be dying by a bunch of weird monster I know nothing about", she informed him as she waited for them to continue on there rant she began to pull at the chains on her wrist smiling as she already had a plan when seeing the pillars she knew there would have to be a way of climbing them and giving them both the chains was the worst thing they probably ever did.

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:39 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

"I like the way you are thinking, lady..", Vin spoke with a cocky smile as something roared behind a gate. With his eyebrow raised, he saw that the first things they would have to survive against were four Spartan Daemons, two he remembered back in the throne room which made him smile. He knew he had to fulfill a promise as the Daemon Spartan warriors marched directly toward them with their spears aiming straight toward them. Vin knew this would be fun as when the spear was close enough, he showed his pearly whites before swinging his feet up into the air to kick one spear up into the air to distract them,"Now!"
Vin, still swinging backwards, he quickly swung his body backwards which caused his head, which still hurt from the constant hits in the head. This made him groan softly in pain before pulling his chains tightly upside down, pulling himself upwards to the top of the pillar. Sadly enough though, he didn't know how to get the chains completely off but he noticed that the chains were connected to a badly damaged pillar top which he knew he had a chance to break through it. All he needed was something sharp as the spartan daemons began to throw their spears like javelins, while two of the four were firing arrows straight toward them. Using the pillar as a defense, he dropped down till his feet were at the tip of the pillar as the javelins and arrows swung past him, one javelin getting caught where the metal of the clasp and the broken cement of the pillar met which gave him a chance to pull himself up to pry the metal off.

User Image
User Image

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:55 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Odelia narrowed her eyes at the sound of vincents symbol she preformed a similar maneuver in which she dodged the spear used it to lift upwards and then grab the chain with her propelled jump sh then climbed the rest of the way up and stood on top glaring at the ground in which she seen an array of spears and arrows heading towards her,"D*mn... archers..", she muttered trying to dodge the best she could a few snagged her shirt and got her arm but that just meant less of a shirt. She finally was lucky enough to get a bad shot in which she took the arrow up in her hands and tried to ram it into the pick opening to open up her cuffs, with very little success rate and the constant dodging she finally was able to pry off her own shackles and took up the chain to swirling it around in a wide circle as if she was going to lasso some but really just knock them with the chain she turned to vincent shouting,"Hurry up!!", before a spear headed her way causing her to slip she gripped the chain going all tarzan swing as she swung around she used her feet to propel her around the pillar and dodge a few more of the arrows at one point her shirt got snagged into something as she took her and with all her might jerked to free herself ripping what was left of it,"Woops...", she said looking down at the tattered mess she then turned since she was on the ground using the chain to her advantage she would lunge it out at the enemies hoping to knock a spear out of there hands.

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

Quote:

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items