Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:53 am
edit this post at any time for notes about characters/plots/goals/etc

Characters in mind so far
Clover (possibly main character for now)
Iris
Yuna from FF X (for some unknown reason, I thought having a character who can summon souls to the “other world” would be a neat idea)

Plot: So far just getting Clover to the heavenly places and realizing she might be trapped here. Perhaps she can be in a coma in real life. I had thought about Yuna maybe being someone who can communicate with both sides and maybe spirits come to her and perhaps guide her to help Clover come back. I’m not sure. Perhaps some input later from that. For now, just getting Clover to this place, realizing she needs to get back and tries to find a way. Meets interesting characters along the way.

Goals: My personal goal can be to post once a day, take my time and think about what all I want to happen.
Rp goal: staying on track and writing down ideas and communicating.

Idea: I just had this idea. What if at some point two characters (maybe more) ended up accidentally switching bodies somehow. Like they encounter something magic and it causes them to switch bodies? Or maybe they get magic abilities and they switch the abilities instead??

Riku the Dark Pancake

I can play Valkyrja but it doesn't make sense for him to be in Heaven if he's one of the damned. He should be either in or close to Hell or in Purgatory. We could probably pull together a plot where Clover is happy in Heaven but would prefer to go back for her sister, either to bring her sister here so her suffering will end or to just remain in the living world with her. I think it's best if leaving the afterlife is forbidden and so anyone who wants to do this takes a big risk and has to find someone who's willing to help. Val could end up being a guide or something. We could do a quest plot where they are traveling somewhere to get to someone or something that will help them cross over and along the way various things happen.

I can also play Leviathan as a dark god who resides in Hell.

~~
Yes! This would work. I will brainstorm some possibilities on this plot idea. And maybe have her somehow help him since I’m sure he’d want something in return.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:27 pm
First post

~~ Where am I?

This particular day starts with the rain. The rain softly pitter patters against the ground as it falls. There's a black umbrella bobbing along in a steady rhythm of footsteps. Underneath the umbrella is a younger woman with orange hair down to her shoulders that curls in ringlets around her neck. Her eyes are blue as the day sky, and she's somewhat pale, indicting a life consisting of lots of indoors activity. Her footsteps are light as she heads straight in the direction preparing to cross the road. Her steps are so light, it’s almost as if she’s gliding. She's on her way to the hospital as its where she works and where her sister is residing as she is bedridden from an illness. But today, she is simply visiting. As she's heading across the street, she’s careful of the cars that pass. She avoids bumps from a few people who seem distracted by the rain. They rush to get under cover, but try to remain on their tasks for the day.

Hours pass as she visits her sister. They always talk about life and her sister will occasionally tease her about getting one of her own. This subject has always bothered Clover as she's never been able to hold a relationship due to always being with her sister. Plus she’s always been socially awkward. Her sisters name is Iris. She's a blonde haired girl with the liveliest spirit. She doesn't let her illness get her down. She's often part of Clover that remains positive. She does scold Clover for being so overbearing at times and teases her about kids and a family of her own. Clover brushes it off as being too busy, but Iris knows better.

As the hours pass, Clover walks home. Rain is but a sprinkle now. She’s made the same trip from her house to the hospital, to her home every day. She has every road sign memorized, every building color, and how many houses she passes before arriving at her destination. She could even tell you all the cracks in the sidewalks and roads.

Thirty minutes later she is arriving home. She curls up with a book, and reads through a chapter. Deciding to stop after one chapter or continue was always an issue. But the woman in the novel manages to be safe for now. After being rescued by some mysterious stranger for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As she closes her book the phone rings. It's late who could be calling at this hour? The only place that would ever call late is---oh no! Iris! She gets up running to the phone.

"Hello." she answers hoping it's not bad news.

The voice on the other line sounds distressed and very sad.

Clover bursts into tears and screams "no!" As she runs out of the house, leaving the person hanging on the other line. Her eyes are full of tears as she runs. No coat, no shoes, no umbrella. How can this be? She was just visiting her today? She was happy and smiling and doing well. Maybe she was dreaming. Maybe she just needed to wake up. Yes, it had to be a dream. She fell asleep reading her book and it's not real.

She needs to cross the street and then she's there. Iris will be sitting up telling her she's silly to rush out to her. She's fine. She tries to shield her eyes as this blinding light comes at her. There's a screeching sound and a scream, and then all she sees is darkness....

The darkness is soon filtered out by light. This light is bright. Brighter then the time you looked at the sun and only lasted a few seconds before having to look away, leaving spots from the vision. Where was she? She opens her eyes slowly. She’s surrounded by just white. All around that’s it. She quickly stands unsure what to do. She tries calling out, but silence. She turns around and barely notices something moving. Quickly gone by what she can only describe as clouds. How did those get there? Suddenly she was surrounded by clouds now. The light had faded into clouds and some sort of ground? She reaches out to touch the clouds, but now they are part of the air. She must be dreaming, that’s it. It had to be a dream. She swears she sees it again. What could it be? She curiously starts toward that direction. Her cloths were gone and replaced with some sort of silky, soft, shiny, white robe. It lightly brushed her knees as she hurried towards the movement. She tries calling out once again.

Clover: “H-Hello....is someone there?”  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:21 am
(( ugh, this "Edge" browser is a complete piece of s**t. I have to type everything all over again.

anyway I think that's a great post! she's in heaven, right?

ugh, what did I write already... ))

the mist parts away to reveal a temple in the sky. everything is made of pure white stone and marble and whatnot, in dramatic amazing architecture that it seems like no mortal man could build. there's gold filigree and gems glittering everywhere. the sun streams down golden and warm. the air is just right, not too hot, not too cold, just perfect.

there's a soft sound almost like the ring of a bell, gently echoing, it's the sound of hooves on the marble floor.

a figure appears.

it's this guy:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

but from the waist down he's a white horse with huge dramatic wings. aka, Pegasus as a literal pegasus, har-dee-har-har. he's a centaur.

angelic centaur: "GREETINGS!" 4laugh -has one hand on his hip...er...shoulder? and the other held out flamboyantly like a gameshow host or something- "I have been sent by the Divine Dragon Ragnorak who -cough- isn't actually a god on the actual card but never mind that, we need to make up some gods for this afterlife RP instead of getting into uncomfortable irl religion territory -cough- has seen your selfless works on earth and desires to reward you for your love and devotion to your sister. Welcome to Heaven!" -poses dramatically with arms and wings spread out to showcase the shining city far below in all its glorious divine splendor- emotion_kirakira heart

(( guess I'll just leave her in awkward silence to react to this, hahahaha ))

(( also I don't know what he's wearing, I usually picture him without any clothes but I guess if he's a heavenly messenger/angel he could have maybe some laurels or something silly, gold bracelets and golden horse shoes or something xD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:09 am
(( I think Chas's post is interesting and engaging. It introduces the characters in a natural way with action going on around them. The scenery is vivid. The rain and the scene in the book of the woman being rescued are both good foreshadowing of things to come. It shows the relationship between the characters and their personalities, establishing Clover's motivation. It's neat and tidy and clear and easy to understand what's going on. ))

I'll just add on to Roxas's post that mentions the city.

Heaven is a large area in the afterlife. There are many different countries here, and within those countries are different cities. The laws of each city depend on which god rules over that particular part of Heaven. The laws are strictly enforced. Most crimes are obvious such as stealing or murder. In some places even lying is punished. People who break the laws ( commit "sins" against the gods who rule that particular area ) are thrown out of Heaven. This makes the place a paradise of perfect peace. You never have to lock anything or be afraid. You know you can automatically trust everyone you meet. The down side is some people find Heaven to be too restricting. They get frustrated with always watching what they say or do. People who are more rough around the edges, but still good people, find it more comfortable in Purgatory in the areas that are close to Heaven but not actually within its gates.

The city below is, according to Roxas, overseen by the god known as the Divine Dragon Ragnarok.

From here a variety of things could happen. Let's go ahead and presume Clover is the main character of the story. What happens next depends on her goals. She could choose to stay in Heaven and enjoy her reward for her good deeds, waiting for Iris to join her someday, and decides to explore and go on adventures; perhaps she ends up breaking a rule and getting thrown out of Heaven into Purgatory for a change of setting. She could choose to return to the living world to be with Iris or to end her suffering and bring her to eternal paradise, but doing so is forbidden so she has to embark on a secret quest to find someone or something that can help her.

Dr. Alexavier Valkyrja is one of the damned so he doesn't reside in Heaven. He has a mansion among the Borderlands of Hell, the dark side of Purgatory near the edge of Hell itself. But the mansion stands empty as he travels throughout the Afterworld on a quest to find someone who passed away long ago. Like many a lost soul here, he seeks to be reunited with his lost love.

He is accompanied by his pet android Nightrogen as he rides in his black horse-drawn ambulance pulled by Ajal, a pure black Akhal Teke stallion, almost resembling a deer more than a horse since he's very sleek and thin with no mane and a skimpy tail. During the daylight hours in Purgatory, Val stays in the back of the ambulance, only emerging after nightfall. Nightrogen holds the reins as they travel from town to town seeking clues. Valkyrja is a witch-doctor, curing people with strange concoctions and mysterious techniques as a source of income as they wander aimlessly, perhaps forever, in search of Belladonna Valkyrja.

Horse-drawn Ambulance:

Akhal Teke:

Val is 6'6" and slender, with hair that is light brown with streaks of grey. He has yellow eyes. He wears glasses because he is far-sighted; his distance vision is incredibly excellent but anything within 3-4 feet of him is blurry. He wears a wedding band and dresses in a grey three-piece suit with owl-shaped cufflinks, donning a long black coat and top hat when out of doors. He has a steampunk style about him. He smokes expensive cigarettes from a silver case and those near him can detect the faint aroma of designer-brand cologne. He speaks with a strange accent. He is mysterious but charismatic, having an odd quirk where those he fixes with his amber stare find it difficult to lie to him.  

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:58 am
(( skip me i donno what i wanna do yet >^> ))

(( except nitro is ridin around with val ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:30 pm
((Ok wow. Thank you for the incite about my post, and the clarity of what the cities and such look like. I’m a little nervous with everyone posting now lol. I’ll do my best.))

Clover: -eyes as wide as quarters. The blueness in them flashing what can only be taken as fear. Her whole body tenses up and she stutters as she speaks.- “H-heaven? I’m....I’m dead?” -suddenly her thoughts flash to her dear sister. She couldn’t leave her sister. If she was dead she had to....no she just couldn’t be dead. She couldn’t be. She recalls her last moments on earth. She gains some composure about her and takes a deep breath releasing it as she stands there looking at this magnificent creature before her. Was this a Pegasus centaur? Did he have all the answers? What if Iris had died too? The voice on the call had said she had stopped breathing and they couldn’t find a pulse, and that’s all she remembers before rushing carelessly into the night. She finally manages to look at his face and remains quiet after her question lingers.-

((Sure hope Damien wasn’t driving the vehicle that hit her lol. I was going to add more, but it would seem rude of her to interrupt after asking a question then have an internal freak out. I will try to be more cautious with my posts and timing and such. Let me know if I start to slip.))  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:49 pm
Nikiah29
((Ok wow. Thank you for the incite about my post, and the clarity of what the cities and such look like. I’m a little nervous with everyone posting now lol. I’ll do my best.))

(( Being nervous and trying too hard will probably just distract you and make you mess up, and it's not any fun if you're nervous. I'm not taking this terribly serious. I'm just putting whatever comes to mind whenever I sit down. You're doing fine and don't have do anything different or try to be perfect. I'm the "plot director" for our comic projects, meaning I plan out the events and the climax and all that. Individual scenes aren't my strong point and that's what you actually spend most of your time actually typing in an RP. I'm better at the "ideas we could do" than the actual posts.

Speaking of which. Instead of "Clover tries to get back to the living world to get to Iris" it could be that Clover and Iris unknowingly died on the same day. Clover finds out Iris went to heaven before her, but Iris is the one who ( because her illness doesn't affect her in Heaven ) tried to find a way to get back to Clover because she knew her sister had nothing to live for without her and she's already left Heaven to run off into Purgatory on some wild quest to do the forbidden, which would get her cast into Hell if she were caught. Clover goes after her to stop her and to be reunited with her.

Then we could have a few different scenarios. One is that Iris teams up with Val to find a way out of the Afterworld, but since his goal is to find Belladonna, it makes more sense if Clover teams up with him instead since they are both searching for people.

I'd forgotten about Damien. If he's not the one driving the car, he could be the one who winds up with Iris so the innocent angel is paired up with the sleazy ruffian and reuniting the sisters also leads to reuniting the brothers.

That's my contribution for today instead of posting an actual scene. I don't have anything to put right now since nobody is interacting with Val yet and my other characters are still being planned, or waiting to come in later when there's an opening. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:03 pm
(( I thought Clover was green eyes/red hair and Iris was blond hair/blue eyes lol and omg, I completely forgot about Damien, lmao. xD

well if he hit her, we may have the same problem as before, where most of the RP ends up taking place in the living/normal world instead of the other world. we already saw how he interacts with Clover in an earlier RP so him interacting with Iris would be something new lol

although I can see not wanting to change her. she's made to be a disabled character, so having her dancing around perfectly normal might not feel right. but we could say she got sick again with a different disease when she left Heaven so she can still be the sickly character, but it kinda seemed like the way she's normally written, she's so disabled she can't really do anything in a story except lay there and be taken care of by Clover. so I guess that's up to you, if you want her to be able to actively do stuff or have more as a side character who doesn't really do anything or normally isn't in the story. until we all decide what we're gonna do I'll not post for Damien since I don't know whether to have him in the real world or the afterworld xD ))

Pegasus: "fear not, child! all your worries are over! this is paradise, a world without pain or suffering. a place where all of your dreams can come true." l3 "well, depending on what they are. I am Maximillian Pegasus, sent to be your guide." -bows and lowers wings with them spread out so the tips almost touch the marble floor- whee

he's totally flamboyant and cheerful, has this whimsy way about him, kinda seems like an airhead when you first meet him but is actually underneath all that pretty clever and calculating. he's very "ho hum what a beautiful day!" kind of person, lol. seems like if you turn your back on him he'll end up skipping through some flower field chasing butterflies or something.  

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:07 pm
(( skip me again, i'm plannng my character ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:25 am
((To Riku: ((since idk how to take quotes and what not, this is how I’ll talk to each of you when you reply to my posts, or directly to me)) Thank you for that. I appreciate that. I like the idea of you being a director part. You seem perfect for it since you seem to have the most feel for it. I must say, I love your idea. I was decided whether I should have had her die before clover and wondered if she could reach out to someone who would be able to help her get to Clover. So then Iris is still searching for clover Bc she wouldn’t know she had died. So she can try to find a way back to her. So actually having Iris take a quick approach to find Iris would be perfect and I’d like to try that. Would just need to figure out how to get her to someone else. I guess deciding either Damien is among the living or dead would be the issue.))

((To Roxy: Dear lord having her meet Damien would be so interesting! She is such a different personality than Clover, and despite her disability is still very positive. I have actually experimented with her not being sickly/disabled, and I’d have to say that she could go either way. Without being sickly, she is happier in the sense that Clover can find closure among giving up all she sacrificed and is able to help her relive moments she may have lost out on. Such as horseback riding together, picnics in the park, walks, etc. So something we should figure or is if we want her to either be dead and run into Damien who had died somehow and have them meet each other reuniting Clvoer and Iris, as well as Damien and Val, OR have Iris somehow come back with the help of Damien and be alive again and then see that her sister has died trying to get to her....which would make for a different scenario(s). So we should figure out what todo with that before we get too much further in to this lol. Also, the only similarities that Iris and Clover share are their blue eyes. Niklah had green eyes and red hair (sorry I have developed a thing for red hair). Clovers is more orangish. Niklahs is auburn red. But yeah. Sorry for the confusion. Iris is blond so no confusion there lol.))

Clover: -despite being ready for him to speak she still jumps at the exciment she picks up from his voice. Heaven sure is a pleasant place.- “A place for my dreams to come true?” -she repeats his words back.- “Even if I wished to know I’d my sister?” -Before she can get her thoughts off her sister, the question had spilled out of her lips. She titled her head slightly at his wings in the position they were in.-

((So for Iris I am just going to have her be in between worlds at the moment.))

Iris: -floating. She remembers the day with her sister. How she has always longed to see that smile of hers she missed. The one where she would watch Clover practice dancing. Her true passion. She had always enjoyed watching her, wishing she was well enough to take a place beside her. That was the year Clover was signed up to enter the biggest competition of the year. Iris had tried to stay healthy. Eating more proteins and vegetables. Being told that would help her remain well. She remembers hiding her coughs so Clover wouldn’t back down from the biggest night of her life. This would make a career for her. But sadly she couldn’t hide it for long. Clover has always been cautious around her and taken extra notice of everything. Falling asleep reading books about sicknesses and how to make them better. She remembers her hardly sleeping at times. Recently she had been transferred to a hospital because Clover was home less and less and couldn’t keep up with all of it. Part of her blames herself for not being strong. She never wanted clover to make such sacrifices for her. Clover was the only one who ever cared. Their dad was never around, and well her brother was just mean and nasty to clover. Suddenly a light flashes. Her thoughts are blank. An owl? Where did that come from. Screeching......she tries to think again, her thoughts remained blank once again. What’s going on?-

((I hope this is helpful for a post on what you want to do with Iris. An owl can be a guide I’d needs be. I just wanted to put something for her. smile ))  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:50 pm
(( you click the "quote" button next to someone's post. all that has to be there is [ quote="username" ] and then at the end , so you can erase stuff in the middle so it only quotes the part you want or has nothing at all except who you're quoting. it's actually a pretty simple code that you can get the hang of quickly and do neat things with it but it's not necessary. just typing normally is fine for me.

I like the idea that Iris died, got to Heaven first, maybe was also greeted by Pegasus and she was like "I have to get back to my sister!" and he was like "that's forbidden, you can't do that! don't even speak of it! the punishment is beyond your imagination!" and.... uh....

and she, uh... went off anyway to find some way to do this, and uh... hm, it sounds like it would have taken her some time to find out where to go and all in secrecy, and Clover died like what, maybe an hour after they lost Iris? that's probably the time it took for them to make sure she was gone ( they wouldn't call her until they were certain ) then time for Clover to run into the street.... although we were going to say time is warped in the Afterworld and Iris may have been there like 10 years ( without aging ) and for Clover only an hour passed

or we could say, Iris is still in Heaven, she hasn't figured out where to go for help yet. and then Clover is all "ah, she's here!" and goes after her, but then is always one step behind, finds news Iris went to this place, she goes there but Iris has already left, finds out she went into Purgatory and Clover is like "what on earth would she go there for!?" and then maybe gathers clues, like, the fact she left Heaven + the last place she was seen = "oh no, she could only be after one thing! she's trying to get back to me!" and Pegs be like "that's forbidden!" and Clover be like "I have to stop her!" and so it's like this quest of being one step behind her, trying to catch up to her

now we just gotta figure out.... where would Iris go for information about how to return to the living world if it's forbidden? all I can think of is the only clue she could get was you'd have to talk to someone in Purgatory, and so she went to find someone who could take her there, and …. who in Heaven would someone go to if they wanted to taken to Purgatory? or maybe I guess she could just commit a crime on purpose so she'd be thrown out. maybe something silly like she trashes a store and starts throwing things ( cuz it's Heaven, they can fix it xD ) just to make a big scene and they're like "why did you do this?" and she's like "I want to go to Purgatory" and they're like "why would you want that?" like a trial, to make sure she's not going to do the forbidden, and she's like, "things are too strict here, I want danger and excitement!" and so they escort her to the Gates of Heaven and drop her off and then from there she sets out in search of a way back to the living world

and then I guess first thing she'd need to do is ( since this was originally to be set up based on an MMO or something ) find a way to get some money, then get a mount. like a horse or a dinosaur to ride on or whatever.... LOL she should have Sora for a mount. and she's like "I need to find a way to get back to my sister" and.... and I don't know, I guess I shouldn't write THE ENTIRE RP here hahaha xD

but I have an idea of since Damien was supposed to be into shifty business like drugs and stuff in the living world, then over here he's also into illegal stuff, and he's the guy people go to when they want to do illegal stuff. like maybe he doesn't take you TO the living world, but he can take you to the … I don't know, maybe this temple in the Borderlands of Hell, this dark black evil place, and you have to do this ritual and something, etc, he can take you there and since he's a vampire he can protect you on the way and all that

she has to find out this information about him though so I'm thinking the old "get a mount, get some kind of occupation for cash, travel around town to town and visit the taverns and listen to gossip etc"

if Sora is her mount then of course Riku's gonna be there and they could be her hired guardians to protect her on her journey. I guess she'd need something to pay them with though. she needs some kinda fantasy occupation, like uh...hell I don't know xD I don't know the character very well. I guess she doesn't have natural magic powers...

you mentioned someone swapping powers so maybe that happens, and they are on a journey to get things made right and along the way she's looking for news about her quest

I don't know how she'd get Sora or Riku's powers though, I"m out of ideas lol. I'm not gonna do EVERYTHING on my own after all xD ))

Pegasus: "I suppose that depends on who your sister is! Do you have reason to believe she's here in Heaven?" ^_^ -standing normally now, and I suppose it would be more fun if he was big enough to ride, I guess she'd sit with her legs in front of his wings like over his pony-shoulders instead of straight down, and to keep him from being awkwardly massive he should be the minimum size horse that someone can ride on reasonably, like probably his back is around chest high for her, and she'd be shoulder/chest-height on his torso I guess. we can do some funny stuff with him hitting his head on doorways and whatnot. a flying mount right off the bat would be pretty useful to her, we just gotta come up with a reason for him to stay with her, maybe that he's just taking his "being her guide" thing really seriously, or Ragnarok wants him to be her guardian as long as she doesn't fall out of favor with that particular god-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:07 pm
(( I think Iris would work well if she couldn't walk instead of being sick. She could make up for it by riding or being carried, she'd be at a disadvantage if she fell off, running away would be hard because she needs time to get picked up/get on her mount, etc, and this adds tension and makes things exciting, but she'd always be in the action, she wouldn't have to be sleeping/fainting where she can't post anything for long periods. I think the best way is that when she left Heaven and was wandering around alone with no powers, she got attacked and mauled by some monster.

For the plot:

1. Iris got to Heaven first
2. Pegasus came to greet her
3. She asked him about going back to the living world and he says it's forbidden
4. He drops her off in the city, but is summoned by Ragnarok ( because Clover has also died and the god wants Pegasus to meet her, but he doesn't know that when he leaves so Iris also doesn't know this )
5. Iris wanders around Heaven alone asking for information; she's told that no one in Heaven would seek such a thing, that's the type of mischief that riffraff in Purgatory would get up to
6. She decides to commit a crime so she'll be cast out of Heaven
7. Wandering around in Purgatory alone, she gets attacked by a monster and can no longer walk after that ( broken back, legs torn off, it doesn't matter about the details ) --- or skip this if you want her to be a normal person with no disabilities
8. My and Sora's characters could save her; Sora's is a healer, but he can't fix a broken back/missing legs/etc, he can only save her from dying ( if you die in the Afterworld you're reincarnated on earth as a baby to brand new parents with no memories of your past life, she'd never have any chance of seeing Clover again and would even have all memories of her completely erased --- also perhaps she didn't know this until they explain it to her here and that's why she was being so careless, she thought she couldn't die twice )
9. Our characters are trying to protect some kind of magical item, but Iris accidentally touches it ( probably it was dropped and she tried to pick it up for them ) and it fuses with her ( it disappears and becomes part of her, like it turns into a liquid form and flows in her blood or something ) ; she inherits the item's powers ( giving her abilities she can use, you can make up what they are ) and now everyone who was after the item will be after her instead; our characters stay with her until they can find a way to separate her from the item, feeling it's their responsibility to protect her since they were the ones supposed to guard this item
10. They travel around Purgatory with her as her guardians; since she's trying to do something illegal, that leads her into dangerous places where she hears about Damien who isn't afraid to get any job done no matter what it is, and supposedly he's never been caught by the law, so they all go off in search of him

Meanwhile, Clover is following after her with Pegasus, always one step behind until she runs into Val. In the original story, Val thinks Damien is dead but it works better here if Clover says "I think she's trying to commit the greatest sin in the afterlife" and he can respond with "For that she'll need the afterlife's greatest criminal" and suspects she'll try to get to his brother, whose known for pulling off impossible illegal jobs, and so he reluctantly takes Clover to Damien ( perhaps just missing them yet again and the RP is all about them trying to track the others down ) because he sympathizes with her trying to get a loved one back just like he is.

If all that is fine then we'd need a starting place. We may need to put Clover on pause, back up and do Iris's part up until the point where Clover comes into the story, or we can just assume Iris has already met Pegasus and in the part where Clover is inquiring about her sister, he can say "Oh, I was just with her!" and takes Clover there, only to find Iris has just been thrown out of Heaven for committing a sin, and so they seek to find out why and track her down, unraveling the mystery as they go ( with Clover saying Iris would never do something like this, she must have had a desperate reason or was wrongfully accused, etc ). Meanwhile in Iris's post, she's just left Heaven and is wandering around, getting attacked by something that our characters can save her from. This would be a good place to bring in the main villains of the RP who will regularly chase them and plot against them, or it could just be some random monsters running around since there are plenty of those as well. ))  

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:10 pm
(( skip me i'm still planning my character it works for me if hes her mount/heals her/all that stuff, but he might be a white dragon instead of a white unicorn tho, unless i have him be able to turn into a unicorn and a dragon both, or i could have him with a unicorn mount or... im still plannin, go around me ;A; !!! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:41 pm
((Ok I like Riki’s idea and I’m going with his plan. Iris can already be thrown out. This way we don’t have to back track, I can use my last post to pick up right where I left iris. I’ll fill the details in as I go. So without further ado, I’ll continue.))

Clover: “She’s...well I don’t know if she’s here. I faintly remember getting a call about her passing and that’s all I remember before I woke up here.” -she looks at him with an eyebrow raised.- “Am....I suppose to ride you, or walk? It looks like you want me to ride you, but I can’t tell for sure.” -brings one arm across her holding her other arm staring at him awkwardly.-

Meanwhile just on the outskirts of purgatory::

Iris: -jerks awake as she the wind blows harshly sending shivers down her. She was dreaming, and the screeching of the owl had turned into growling. She sits up quickly and looks around finding herself surrounded by three wolf like beasts. She instinctively screams alerting anyone who may be around.-

One of the beasts quickly pounces her and she tries to throw her leg out to kick the beast. Her leg quickly finds its mouth and she screams in pain now.

((I don’t want to go into detail right now about the attack. Let’s just say it did some damage to one of her legs so badly that it won’t be useable and before the other two can attack, Sora and Riku can jump in and save her.))  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:24 pm
(( if she only hurt one leg like just got a muscle ripped so she can't stand on that leg or something, she could hobble on crutches / maybe hop around on one leg instead of being completely wheel-chair ridden ))

ok here is the guy i picked

the name of the card is just "sage with eyes of blue" so i guess i'll have to make up an actual name for him, or just call him Sage... or he could go by the name of his dragon that he turns into but i haven't decided which one to use yet ;;""""" I'M STILL PLANNIN THINGS K

this will be the character to replace star, cuz the whole foxling thing was made up before we separated and like... star wasn't really made up as "my character" it was more like riku made up an "ideal mate" kind of character and well... i wanted something i actually made up myself

the card i want him to turn into is for some reason $20 on ebay and i'd kinda like him to actually turn into stuff i actually have :c

there's a few different variation but i sort of get the impression he should turn into this one

and the others are what that dragon temporarily turns into

so, ok, um.

spent forever looking for a pic and got distracted and now i forgot what i was gonna post >.>

right, magical item... uh....maybe they were trying to lift a curse, since it's always been part of the backstory that my character/riku's character have been thru hell at some point, and they had to go on this quest to get this magic thingy, and now they are taking it to some priest or something in order to use its power to remove the curse

and the curse is... uh.... well it could be something serious and dramatic or it could be something silly and funny... i had a thought that riku's character tries to turn into his big black dragon form and turns into a chicken or something instead xD but i guess it would be disappointing to not have the black dragon form in the RP so maybe uh... his breath weapon comes out as bubbles. rofl funny in rp context but seriously tho u'd wanna get that fixed

ok so they're travelin with that and uh >.> have ppl after them who want the magic thingy, they had a rough escape when they got away with it, have enemies trailing them

so maybe the wolf things were sent by *insert villain to be revealed later here or something* and they just sorta kill everything in their path or something and ran across iris

so they are like 'oh noes, she got attacked cuz those things were tracking us' so they feel it's there responsibility to like come help

and uh...

well it's technically past bed time and mom just got home and so, i'll just finish this up tomorrow. i got on late because we were mowing the yard so i couldn't get on at 4 D:

but chas if u got any random ideas about any of this throw them out, and i guess you can go ahead and maybe visualize how she'll react to seeing this character or something, otherwise just wait for me to come back tomorrow and pick up where i left off >u>

and for riku i guess mine can be the one to blow silly bubbles since it was my idea but i think it's funny if the big black powerful serious dragon does it and then the weaker one who usually depends on him is the one who has to fight when he's normally just a supporter, it would put them at a disadvantage and make it more exciting cuz normally riku's drawong is so powerful and all

BE BACK TOMORROW  
Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces