Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)
Planet Dromund Kaas Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

a perpetual stormy and dark planet, this is the capital world of the Sith Empire  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:35 am

Valkorion
the Emperor of the Sith

"I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars"

in the far reaches of the outer rim on the everlasting stormy planet of Dromund Kaas, Emperor Valkorion stood in his throne room gazing out to the ancient wilderness of the world he had taken and made into his own centuries ago. he had learned much since he first became Sith. back then he was called Tanabre, a b*****d child of a Sith Lord,
he then learned ancient rituals to extend his life and even replace his soul into new bodies. for thousands of years he had lived and watched the galaxy grow, but it was still like watching the primordial slime. that is, until he felt a powerful disruption in the Force three years ago, what it was, he did not know. but one thing was certain: it was a power equal, or perhaps even greater than his own. grinning at this thought, Valkorion believed he was finally going to have some "fun". and with news that the Jedi were focusing on a single planet, he decided to send spies to find out what it was, what he discovered was more valuable than the dark ritual he used to extend his own life: two children, Force sensitive, and very powerful. with a grin he knew he had to have at least one of them to be his Wrath

"There is no death; there is only the Force
and i am it's master"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:42 pm

Valkorion
the Emperor of the Sith

twelve years had passed,twelve long years as he cared and trained his greatest weapon: his Wrath. One he unleashed upon the galaxy and was pleased shook the Jedi to the core. All except four padawans ... children. But he admired their courage even if it was foolish. Valkorion sat on his throat waiting for his Wrath to come

and i am it's master"

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:36 pm
Onyx

User Image
Onyx looked at Valkorion. Valkorion had trained her and made her the youngest wrath in sith history. When she walked into His throne room she had just come back from a mission of stealing a precious artifact from a jedi temple. For her coronation as his wrath He gave her a skull of a dragon Grimm and had it fortified to be unbreakable so that even the darths in his own council would fear her. " I got the artifact you wanted. I gave them to the scholars....was there another mission you wanted me to go on. ".

"."

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:37 pm

Valkorion
the Emperor of the Sith

Valkorion smirked at his Wrath "indeed ... you recall the one who you could not best you? the Jedi Simon Xanatos? i have reason to believe he and his pathetic friends are on there way here"

and i am it's master"

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:13 pm
Onyx

User Image
Onyx looked at Valkorion in disbelief. "I don’t understand you said there’s 4 of them.... how do you want me to take on 4 of jed? Don’t you have something else that can destroy them?" onyx knew she would come off as naive but she knew valkorion had a plan the jedi were already scared and retreating to hide out. She honestly didn’t want to fight these 4 jedi there was something about them that she didn’t have

"."

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:24 pm

Valkorion
the Emperor of the Sith

"these four ... disassociated themselves from the Jedi Order, and Xanatos has been hounding me for a while" Valkorion said voicing his annoyance that a single Jedi, a child, would want to personally try to destroy him "but he is also after you, he thinks like how all Jedi think: to save one in the dark and bring them to the light ... and his lineage is even worse upon that belief, tell me ... do you know of a guild known as ... Fairy Tail?"

and i am it's master"

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:31 pm
Onyx

User Image
Onyx looked at Valkorion she has only remembered the planet she was brought to the sound of the name fairytale was a foreign to her as the name of her mother or any family she had if they were still alive. She was raised by the emperor. Anything that had to do with the light side was destroyed long ago. As she stared out the window she knew he was waiting for her answer. " I don’t know what that is. I’ve only known here and how you raised me."

"."

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:59 pm

Valkorion
the Emperor of the Sith

"it's true ... i taught you the ways of the Sith, but in order to destroy these ... Guardians of the Galaxy ... you need to learn of the power that sleep within you" he said looking at her and tossed a Lacrima, the one the that was made twelve years ago to record the memories and fighting styles of her parents

miles about the planet, Simon's ship, the red phone booth, came out of hyperspace "well ... we're there" Simon said as he looked back and saw Cy'la and J'uko on the floor in a crumpled heap "why didn't you guys buckle up?" Simon asked

and i am it's master"

wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:45 am

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

"Because you didn't warn us," said Precht as his hand showed up and grabbed the rail bar, trying to keep his emotion in check, "Next time, warn us before we all ended up get concussion," he said to him with a tick mark, while slowly gotten up and rub his back of his head.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht
Marcus Emrys
wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:56 pm
User Image

User Image

"My mom is one of the strongest warriors in the world ..."

Simon blinked a few times before looking embarrassed "o-oh, woops" Simon said as Cy'la and J'uko got up wincing "son of a nerf herder, Simon! Who taught you how to fly?! she asked irritaedly as Simon apologized again and went back to the controls "they haven't detected the ship, probably thinks it's just space debree, thank you Doctor" he said with a chuckle and looked at his droid companion "got the schematics, pal?" he asked as T7 nodded with beeps and plugged in to upload a file. From the outside, the ship transformed into an Imperial Drop ship "alright, T7!"

"... And my dad's one of the most intelligent guys ever known,
I am both"

User Image

Characters:

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:28 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht shook his head with his arms cross, "I swear to force you are reckless like Fairy Tail," he muttered to compare Simon like rest of Fairy Tail. He heard Simon about their ship undetected, thanks to Doctor. Simon praised T7, just as Precht figured the ship went in disguise.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht
Marcus Emrys
wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Luminiss

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:43 pm
User Image
User Image

( Aimless WandererPleiadianWeapon ) xx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Profile Theme ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
After 12 years of exploring several different realms and planets, Venera found herself in the swamps of Dromund Kaas. Even after all these years, Venera still had many more worlds to explore, and she had never heard of this one. Venera grew paranoid as she felt a malevolent energy fill the air. Looking up at a seemingly lifeless gray sky, Venera saw a flash of light in the distance. The low rumble that followed told Venera it was about to storm. "Perfect." She mumbled sarcastically. All alone, her seemingly Slavic-sounding accent along with the low rumble of storm clouds was all she could hear for the moment.

"Why couldn't I have landed in a meadow of roses?" Venera continued, as she trudged through the moor. "Looks like I'm going to be alone for awhile." After she spoke, Venera reached into her pack and took out a canteen of water. Without much civilization around, she'd use it sparingly.
But then, from the brush, a sleek and web-footed creature scurried towards her. Venera raised a brow in confusion. It looked like some sort of reptile, but had wolf-like mannerisms. When it noticed her, an intruder, it growled deeper than the storm clouds above. Small beads of rain began to fall, creating dew-drops on it's scaly skin.

Sighing, Venera lifted her makeshift keyblade previously fastened to her back. The creature let out another warning growl before leaping at Venera. "Fiesty one, aren't you? You- well, whatever you are!" The creature had it's teeth lodged into the wood of Venera's makeshift keyblade as a result of her blocking it's attack. It was a lucky move, but Venera didn't take note of the claws extending from it's webbed feet. "Agh!" Instinctively, the creature swiped it's claws fingers across her face. As lightning flashed in the distance, ruby liquid streaming down Venera's face shined like melted gallium. Wiping the blood from just under her eye with a swipe of her fingers, Venera put her weapon away and raised both hands. She'd deal with the wound later.

From the brush, various roots wrapped around the creature. It growled and squirmed as it became trapped. As she got closer to the creature, it seemed to get more and more aggressive. "Like they always say- An eye for an eye. Am 'eye' right?" Venera told it sarcastically, knowing she'd get no reply. Instead of outright killing the creature, she blinded the creature using one of her light spells. After sending a ray of blinding colors at the creature, it clawed at it's own eyes ferociously after being let go. Casting such a spell left her more exhausted than she'd usually be. Either way, Venera ran through the brush to get as far away from the creature as she could. "Strange it's as if this place hates the light." As she said this, she noticed a city far in the distance.

"A city? Here?" A wave of relief washed over Venera. With possible safety just ahead, Venera assessed her wound. The creature had torn right through her eye, and she couldn't see out of it. "Nothing a little mending can't fix." As she tried to heal her eye, she started to feel rather drained. Despite the pain vanishing, it seemed to be blurry as well. It'll probably take a couple of hours for it to be fully healed. She thought, before she started hoofing it towards the nearby city.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wнere - Dromund Kaasxx
wιтн - A very aggressive creaturexxxx
oтнer - Voiceclaim
xxxxxx

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:07 pm
User Image

User Image

"My mom is one of the strongest warriors in the world ..."

"just means i'm doin my parents proud" Simon said with a smirk as he landed the disguised ship inside the Dromund Kaas Spaceport. from the looks on the screen, it looked deserted "anyone else think this is too easy?" J'uko asked as Cy'la glared at him "we're on the capital world of the Sith Empire about to go on a kamikaze run to kill their leader, nothing about this is easy." she said with a scoff as Simon got up walking to the door "true but for right now we have the element of surprise, we got the advantage guys!" Simon said before he opened the door and was greeted by fifty armed soldiers, twenty Sith Lords and about another fifty droids all pointing their weapons at him. naturally Simon froze in confusion before looking back to the screen to see said army coming in. then slapped his forehead in annoyance 'd**m it! the outer visuals are a minute behind' he thought realizing why it looked so empty before looking at the army again and smiled awkwardly "hi ... ok ... um ... wow this is awkward. so good news: you pass the inspection-" "silence Jedi scum! our Emperor knew of your attack, he always knows" one of the Sith said as Simon winced then sighed "so we're gonna have to go this route huh? and here i was hoping to just sneak in to where your Emperor was and get out" Simon said stepping out and down the platform making the soldiers back away slightly giving him a circle clearing. Simon closed his eyes and let out a small sigh then instantly opened his eyes, gone was his happy carefree attitude, he was stern, serious, like his mother: Erza Scarlett "fine ... then you leave me no choice. REQUIP!" Simon called out and threw his arms out as a bright light emitted from him. when it died down he was in his Seraphim Armor. in his left hand was his keyblade: Hero of Light in his left was his Lightsaber Keyblade and surrounding him were four other keyblades that hovered around the Jedi: Knights Pride, Masamune, Eclipsing Sorcery, and Wolfs Pride. unsurprisingly the soldiers were baccking away in fright but the Sith had no fear. they lunged at him but Simon did as well breaking the floor from where he stood and slashed at his enemies fighting three at a time, two per keyblade, though they did not last long and fell "show off! save some for us!" Cy'la shouted activating her lightsaber and battled at Sith while she threw her light disk at a few droids cutting their blasters in half. J'uko stood in his own circle and held his lightsaber upwards in front of his face and ran towards five soldiers using quick attacks at them before stopping a few feet away from them, a second later all five fell.

"... And my dad's one of the most intelligent guys ever known,
I am both"

User Image

Characters:

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Luminiss

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:15 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht slowly facepalm after the door was opened and meet the armies, and Simon greet them awkwardly. He watched his friend using his requip magic, and attacking the armies. He shook his head, "So much for sneaking in," he muttered as he leaves the ship, before he pulled out his inactive lightwhip and activated it to whipped it against the army. He normally never use his magic, unless it's dired circumstance. He circled around to let the lightwhip smack the droids, but slice in half. From Simon, Mavis number begin to ring, Precht heard that and and grew annoyed, while focusing on whipping on droids, while dodging the plasma bullets, "D*mnit, who the h*ll called in middle of battle?"

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht
Marcus Emrys
wolf of warriors

Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games