Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply _†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_
Samona D'arc Math Teacher (Approved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:43 am
SamonaD`arc
My Creator is The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image
████████ † Basic Information † ████████

Nickname: Saint Samona or Arc
Age: looks about Thirty (Real age is 430 she ages really slow)
Birthday: December 30th
Nationality: French ( idk how to do a french accent,so don't expect it lol)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: High-Superhuman (Gifted)
Hair Colour:Brown
Eye Colour:Dark blue
Weight:148
Height: 5,7

████████ † Psychological & Abilities † ████████

☀Having the ability to harness the power of the sun,and all it's aspects what not to like?

☀ Books fantasy novels, sci fi, and mystery etc I believe books can take us on fantastic journey if we let them.

☀Teaching the young minds a thing or two about mathematics!

☀ As a hobby I like to garden infect I've vast garden at home,and some in my class room. Not to toot my own horn here ,but I've a green thumb.

☀Smooth jazz something very relaxing after a hard days work with a cup of tea makes my day complete.

☀Combat I've been fighting for years now,and every foe brings something interesting to the table.The stronger,clever and determined they're the better the fight.
Dislikes:
☪ Seeing my students fail any respectable teacher would be worried about their students success I'am one of them.

☪ Bullying I cannot standby as a teacher and a human being and watch my student being treated poorly by anyone.

☪ Being compared to my ancestor Joan of Arc she is in a league of her own a true legend.

☪ Being infertile I can never bare children I've learn to live with it over the years.

Health
Physically: I my look like a librarian,but I'am at peek superhuman condition.

Mentally: Hmm I'am sane and stable.
Abilities/Skills:

User Image

☀ Gift Of The Sun(Sun Rune on her right hand): A powerful rune passed down form generation to generation the wilder is granted the immense power of the sun and all its aspects.

- Radiant Sun: Sends for a mighty light of the sun to burn foes to a crisp or to bath one in healing light!

-Enchanting Flames: Calls upon the sun to gift her weapons with powerful heat enchantments that come in different colors depending on what aspect of the sun. For example using red giant the heat is most intense than the others making her strikes more powerful. Regular sun light is in the middle of speed and strength in terms of boosting her weapons powers. Proto star baths the weapon in blue flames increasing her strikes while also having the weakest burning effect of the others.

-SuperNova: Harnessing the power of a dying star to unleash it upon her enemies has devastating effects. The blast is well control of course,but that being said the strongest is the big red. Samona creates a ball of solar energy generating from the rune and molds it to look like a star,and fires it at her foes. It is slower than the white and proto versions of this move,but the explosion radius is great and powerful. The white dwarf nova is smaller but emits waves of solar energy before exploding upon the target. The three pluses of solar energy is great for hitting more targets,but is less powerful than the red nova even the explosion. Proto nova is a blue nova is the fastest and less time to charge than the others,and can be fired in rapid succession up to eight times. It maybe weaker but the explosions still hurt !

(Big Red Nova,White Dwarf Nova and Porto Nova)
(Note: None of these are the size of actual stars that would be insane. The red nova is about the size of a three story building, white nova would be two story, and proto a one for size comparison.)

-Solar Flare: As the name suggest she can conjure up a solar flare the blinding light of the sun to temporarily impair her foes eye sight.

-Solar energy: The basics of all sun based power conjuring up solar energy and or storing it for a powerful solar blast. She can imply this to her weapons as well storing them with solar energy and unleashing the build up for devastating and unsuspecting burst of attacks.

(Note:None of her moves are world ending also these are aspects of the sun power not the actual sun because if it was,well we all know that would be op and the earth would be destroyed lol)

- Demi-Goddess Of The Sun: Desperate times calls for desperate measures this is one of the moves for that. Merging with the sun rune she becomes a demi-goddess of the sun this is only used as a last resort. Samona is much more powerful and the might of the sun is on her side in this temporary stage. (Last for about eight post before she reverts back to normal. When she turns back she is half drained than before the emerging is taxing to the body,soul and mind.)

User Image

☀Magical Armory Conjuration(weaponmancy): Another gift is her ability to conjure up magical weapons capable of hurting high level supernatural beings(arc angels and demons included +). She can conjure up any types of weapons to use at her disposal from swords to guns and everything in between. Samona has had hundreds of years to perfect her craft mastering all weapons,but her most used weapon is the gunblade.

(Note: The limit of how many weapons can be conjured in a fight is five. The weapons can be destroyed temporally,but since they're magic it takes more force to do so.)

☀High-Superhuman: The last gift makes her higher than a human and even a superhuman. 10x times stronger than your average superhuman,she can go further than most when dealing with supernatural creatures/beings. Her strength,speed,durability,senses,healing and stamina are argument genetically. She has limits of course for example she is not coming back to life if she is decapitated. She can heal major wounds and her limbs can grow back,but if she vaporized no coming back etc. Bottom line is she is harder to kill than a superhuman,but can still be killed she is not immortal.

████████ † Personality & Personal Information † ████████

Personality:
☀ Hmm personality wise I've been told I'm a bit of book worm some may even say ''dork' but I don't see it.I guess it is one of those new terms folks go around saying these days. I do spend my time reading books being a teacher,and a lot of books do peek my interest so book worm it is hehe. When it comes to my students I tend to treat them as if they're one of my children. I my not be a mother but I have the heart,and drive of one I do care what happens to them. I've affinity to cute things as,well babies and puppies to name a few under my harden visage. Strict to a degree I expect good performance from all my students,but if they slip up i'll help them when they fall. Let see.... adventures,and active when I'm not teaching I'm usually exploring the school grounds or working out a girl has to stay fit.

☀I'm mostly a calm relaxed woman you know,but haven lived this long has thought me to loosen up. Trust me I can throw one hell of a party I don't mind acting silly,and getting drunk with my peers I balance work and play very well. While we're on that topic i can be humors at times even if my jokes are bad..expect a lot of bad puns hehe.I can be a charming woman I do say so myself if I like what I see don't worry i'am no cougar. I've been told I can be rather mean with my strict ways,but if being mean means getting my students to succeed then it is a small price to pay. Persistence yields results is what I like to believe either it be working or combat I'am very persistent in trying to reach my goals. One last thing I can be moody due to stress revolving around my work,but no one is perfect,so I have to live with it the best I can.

Fears:
☀ Fears hmm I guess becoming a disgrace to my family linage I've a lot weight on my shoulders.
☀ Another fear is failing to protect my students if any of them died....

Backstory:

Prologue: This story takes place in the fifteenth century the decedent of Joan arc was born in 1535. Gifted with the power of the sun rune her life was, predetermine her fate sealed...so she believed. This is a story of finding ones way and,one path to form a since of purpose and identity. When others force their ideas upon a person,when you're expected to fallow the path of another and,when the pressure threatens to crush you. Do you stand tall or do you buckle?

☩The War-maiden☩

☩ The year is 1535 a baby girl was born with a incredible gift the sun rune,her name Samona blood relative of Jeanne d'Arc. You could say her fate was rather sealed when she was born.Her father Basile d'Arc wanted her to bring glory to the family lineage. Believing he could recreate a legend like Jeanne some hundred years before. How he wen't about this was training strict training when the girl,was old enough to wield a blade properly he train her under the knights style-code.From squire to knight Samona knew the codes of the knights like the back of her hand and, at the age of eighteen she was knighted.This was not normal but because of her blood line she was given special privileges. The power she wielded at the time could be useful and, useful they were to turn the tide of battle in Frances favor. More so when her other gifts awaken she was a force to be reckoned,they dubbed her the war-maiden. As time wen't on though the people began to fear her but, the king saw her as a tool and, she began to feel something was not right. At that time she felt little of nothing as she was just a tool of war she had no real feelings.

☩This was slowly fading as she began to question her path in life her, questions became a desire to understand. On the day of an eclipse Samona wanted her, questions to be answered but her father refused. Doing what she had she to do she tortured the information out of him. This all took place in the family manor cellar away from prying eyes. When Basile finally spoke about how Jeanne was betrayed and, killed by the people she defended Samona was horrified. Knowing she had to flee she left her so, called father beaten and bruised he was not much of a father anyway. Fleeing into the night she left and, never looked back thoughts of destroying the kingdom she once protected flooded her mind. She almost gave into he urges until a pale glow that seem to cut through the darkness found her. It was her Joan D'arc before her not a word spoken but, no words were needed from her. '' I should kill them for what they've done..they betrayed you!'' Samona yelled tears filling her eye's pain like no other pierced her aching heart. Joan shook her head it was not the way Samona need for vengeance would only fuel her own satisfaction. The pale figure cut path to the proper course cutting through the darkness. Samona felt calm like never before the tears drying up and, her heart ached no more. Vengeance was not the way her true path and, destiny was elsewhere. With that she thanked her ancestor ran off through the darken night never to return home.

☩ This was the start of her wayward journey travailing across Europe. What she encountered on her journey were many, cursed ones that had succumbed to their curse. These out of controlled individuals needed to be stop but, their was only one method to free them ...death. In a act of mercy killing she took it upon herself to end their suffering so, they may not harm others in their blind rampage. This wen't on for some time as she traveled the lands mostly avoiding enemies of France but, working as a agent for good. Samona discovered she was not alone in her, duty a group of folk known as the Black Crusaders made their selves known to her. A group made of both cursed and, gifted beings a force for good working behind the scenes. It was a storming day that day after she had, to kill a young girl who's cursed manifested itself in powerful explosions. This work had brought pain to the woman's heart but she was strong enough to take that pain and, make it into strength. The BC(Black crusaders)did not hold her in contempt but, offer their hand in friendship to the woman. A man by the name Raphael Costello the leader of the band spoke'' Seems you're of like mind we could use someone like you what do you say?'' Samona looked on with a shock expression. Indeed they were a diverse group of folk one was demon another an angel she would fit right in she thought. ''It would be an honor to serve with noble folk such as yourself''' Raphael gave her a deep bow in response before saying''Well met and welcome'' with a smile showing his handsome teeth he, looked perfect that was the effects of being a angel after all.

☩ Samona stayed with the BC for a few hundred years up into the 1800s as things began to change so, did the BC. They were no longer needed as things began to change around them. They disbanded but, still offer their aid whenever they were needed. Samona took up different path teaching she found that it was something that made not only herself feel great but, those around her. The smiles of the students faces,the eagerness too learn that was all she needed. She kept up the teaching up until the 2000's. Samona was sad when her students graduated of course but,she always had hope they'd make something of themselves. From the lowest level to the highest of grades she traveled across Europe changing up her style. After all she has hundreds of year to perfect the art of teaching. However she did decide to take a ten year break and, during that time she explored the world over. The trips around the world really broaden her world view and, the understanding of other cultures.

☩The year 2012 was when her life truly got interesting. A letter came form the sky to land on her lap one day as she read a book. It was invitation to become a teacher but, more than that a guardian. The videl academy was the name her two year break ended that day. For five years she taught at Videl academy. Only recently has she,came back after handling some personal business. Now more than ever she is ready to teach and, protect the next generation.

Goal:☀Having as much students graduate as possible children are the future after all.
☀ To one day live in a world where peace is finally restored among the supernatural beings. I know that sounds bit childish,but I believe we can do it if we're willing.
Extra:
❦Theme: A Chapel
❦Battle Theme: The Fierce Battle
❦ The weapon I use the most is called a gun-blade hard to master,but once you do you'll have a formidable weapon at your side.
User Image

❦ kind of embarrassed to say .but I've a collection of silverware form hundreds of years ago along with finally aged wine. I like to keep them as relics of the pass to remind of a different time and place.I still collect these times either new are old kind of a hoarder of these things.
❦(Will add later)

❦(will add later)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:47 am
User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
_†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_