Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shining City of Regalia

Back to Guilds

Feuding Factions Wage War Over The City In Order To Gain Dominance Over All Others 

Tags: Dystopian, Factions, Roleplay, Battle, Fantasy 

Reply The City of Regalia
O.O.C Chat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceCream-Sungae
Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:41 am
Have any questions, comments, concerns? Just want to talk? Well you've come to the right place!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:40 pm
supergirlwrites
FallenxSong
Mark0fCain

Hello friends! Welcome to the city of Regalia. I just wanted to see how everyones doing and extend a small greeting as we all work towards getting this show on the road. While everyone is working on getting their profiles completed and getting on their feet, feel free to ask any questions should you have them, I am always here to answer them! Can't wait to start roleplaying with you all~  

IceCream-Sungae
Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:28 am
IceCream-Sungae
So, my dude. o3o I saw this guild in the guild forum and just joined a bit ago. I've read the rules but have a couple questions.

Is this guild still active? If so, would it be possible to have a ghost character? o3o Is it only the races listed in the guild?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:28 pm
Sabriel Thurirl

Hello and welcome!

Yes, the guild is still active. I am in the process of getting it up and running. For the most part I am just waiting on more people to join as well as characters being put up.

Unfortunately, it is limited to the races listed as they are intertwined with the plot of the roleplay itself. However, if you should like to have some sort of ghost-like element to your character(s), you could always give them an affinity that is ghost-esque or an ability(s) that is reminiscent of that of the traits held by a ghost. For example, you could have a demon whose primarily ability is turning invisible and they also have the capability to pass through objects much like a ghost would. Or you could have a vampire that is capable of some sort of necromancy that is reminiscent of ghost possession.

IceCream-Sungae
Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:07 am
IceCream-Sungae
Thank you! >< Those are great suggestions. Honestly, it's a bit difficult to pick. Ha ha.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:30 am
Sabriel Thurirl

haha, well I wish you luck and I look forward to seeing what you decide!!  

IceCream-Sungae
Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:32 pm
IceCream-Sungae

Finally got my character up! Ha ha. I hope she's okay. Thinking about a second character if I can find a suitable image for an emaciated vampire. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:45 pm
Mark0fCain
supergirlwrites
Floral Aroma
FallenxSong
Gabriel Thurirl

Hello Friends, is anyone still around/willing to help get this ship sailing? I'll admit I've kind of given up a bit at this point but maybe the phrase "third times the charm" will actually be true? I guess we'll see.

IceCream-Sungae
Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

Floral Aroma

Welcoming Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:37 am
IceCream-Sungae

Hello! Yes! I'd love to get the ball rollin' sometime soon.
However, if you'd like to join another guild that has more members and is still young, I am in the guild DEAD END and it's pretty active! It's a mythical fantasy like this one but is set around a haunted hotel. Just a friendly invitation!
As for this guild, just tell me what you need and I'll do my best! I could make my character now if everyone else is ready to begin.

*Edit: Also just realized you can't be Mother Fairy unless you're a moderator. Is there any way I could be an exception?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:49 pm
Floral Aroma

You can go ahead and claim that position, thats fine! And I'll definitely take a look~

If you have any questions while filling out the profile, feel free to DM me.

IceCream-Sungae
Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

Floral Aroma

Welcoming Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:50 am
IceCream-Sungae

I have Mother Fairy in Pending Characters. Let me know if she's something that you would accept! I don't mind making adjustments.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:36 am
XD I didn't see your post cause my name's Sabriel not Gabriel. But I'm so glad I checked! I'd love to be active too. Just say when! ^_^  

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

Floral Aroma

Welcoming Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:54 am
Sabriel Thurirl
XD I didn't see your post cause my name's Sabriel not Gabriel. But I'm so glad I checked! I'd love to be active too. Just say when! ^_^

Hey, Sabriel! Since this guild has a ways to go, if you'd like to try a fantasy RP that I'm in to bide the time, you're more than welcome to join! It caters to stuff I think you'd like. It's called DEAD END. Here's a link! it's fairly young, so there wouldn' be much catching up to do whatsoever.
DEAD END

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:34 am
Floral Aroma
Thanks, I'll check it out. ^_^  

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

The City of Regalia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items