Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weeamoo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:01 am
OUT OF CHARACTER CHAT
Need to speak out of character and chat with your fellow Guild Members? Feel free to do it here! Introduce yourselves and make some friends! This is a great place to talk about plot, as well! Thanks for stopping in! We can't wait to talk with everyone!

Do know that this is not the place to ask about information on the Guild. We'll probably answer them anyway, but it helps us out a whole lot if we can keep all Guild-related questions in Ask the Crew!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:03 am
So, I am Rengato. Who would like to chat about whatever? Characters, ideas, random stuff? Anything? XD  

Rengato
Vice Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

HerKarma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:49 pm
Wellllll...I'll start then! How is everyone today? ^.^/

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:34 am
HerKarma

Hey there! Guess I'll stop and chat.

How am I? Bored. Trying to coordinate a Knight profile with my friend.

While I wait... I might make a villain mage character. We don't have too many villains around and I have a new character I'm itching to flesh out.

How are you?  

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

HerKarma

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:52 am
Ivy Fantasy

Hello~! Ohhhhhh, I can't wait to see them, then! We could definitely use some villains around here, after all~

As for me...Eh, I'm not all that great - having issues with someone on another site - but I'm trying to get by! Hopefully I'll get to actually posting something in-character sometime today~ sweatdrop Glad to see you're well, though!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:54 am
HerKarma
Ivy Fantasy

Hello~! Ohhhhhh, I can't wait to see them, then! We could definitely use some villains around here, after all~

As for me...Eh, I'm not all that great - having issues with someone on another site - but I'm trying to get by! Hopefully I'll get to actually posting something in-character sometime today~ sweatdrop Glad to see you're well, though!
Well sorry to hear about...whoever it is you're having issues with. Keep a smile on and I'm sure you'll work through it.

Now...time to get to work. *runs off to the profile subforum*  

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Valkyrie Steel

Shadowy Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:10 am
Hello!
I'm Valkyrie, I'm new here. I'm excited to have joined, I can't wait to start writing again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:21 am
Ivy Fantasy

I just hope it passes soon! Ah, but enough about that~ You go have fun making those characters~! >w

Valkyrie Steel

Hello Valkerie, it's a pleasure to meet you! Can't wait to see what you start writing~ >w<

HerKarma

Weeamoo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:20 am
HerKarma

Hey, Karma! I was wondering: did you draw the art in your character's profile? :3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:37 am
So... I'm debating whether I should make some strange, magical creature-type character with a fascinating appearance... or a human with all the workings of a wet potato.

I'm leaning towards the human, as potatoes focus more on the character than on how pretty they are.  

Rengato
Vice Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

HerKarma

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:01 am
Living Eternally

That I did! I wanted to put as much work into the character as possible, and no art I could find matched what I had in my head. Granted, I had to use a base (no tablet or anything at the moment) but still~ 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:12 am
HerKarma
Living Eternally

That I did! I wanted to put as much work into the character as possible, and no art I could find matched what I had in my head. Granted, I had to use a base (no tablet or anything at the moment) but still~ 3nodding

That's so cool! I always wanna do something like that for my own characters, but I'm far too lazy. Finding the right reference is such a pain of a process in the first place^^;

Weeamoo
Captain

Weeamoo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:15 am
Rengato
So... I'm debating whether I should make some strange, magical creature-type character with a fascinating appearance... or a human with all the workings of a wet potato.

I'm leaning towards the human, as potatoes focus more on the character than on how pretty they are.

Are....are you asking for an opinion? Anyone who knows you knows you're going to go for the potato anyway xD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:56 am
Wassup, guys? My name's Johto Crisp, and I'm excited to start roleplaying with you all!  

Johto Crisp
Crew

Fashionable Seeker

Rengato
Vice Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:56 am
Living Eternally
Rengato

Are....are you asking for an opinion? Anyone who knows you knows you're going to go for the potato anyway xD

I cannot help my love of potatoes. The potatoes rule the world, they process your information. You cannot defeat the potatoes for they are numerous beyond measure. Besides.... YOU DON'T KNOW ME. XD  
Nevermore Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff