Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:50 pm
sυcяє's яєғιиємєитs

User Image

Rumor has it that candy isn't the only sweet thing in this store!

Sucre's Refinements is a small candy store run in the downtown area. It has
just about every sweet you can think of - organized both by whether it be
chocolate and fruit, color, and type. As soon as you walk in, it's practically like
looking at the Skittles rainbow!The design has changed, though not entirely.
Now formerly solely a candy seller, there are sweets decorated beneath a
curved glass, rounded cover. The rainbow-assorted treats line dark wooden
shelves; including macaroons, small cupcakes, frosted sugar cookies - but
not enough to steal the glamour. The shelf has been expanded somewhat, a
small line of six flavors of ice cream connected against the shelves. A very
sweet, quiet couple resides behind the counter as well, more than happy
about their new, renovated establishment. Gone away are the wooden,
antique looking walls. Instead, they've been replaced with a newer, more
modern touch; but still keeping the occasional pieces of before.

Available Items:
Chocolate Candy: $2.25 per quarter pound
Gummi/Hard Candies: $1.25 per quarter pound
Rock Candy: 3 sticks for $1.00
PEZ/Gum: $0.25 per piece

In-Store Made (Chocolate) Goods: $2.00 a piece
Macaroons: $1.00 a piece
Cupcakes: $1.50 per cupcake

Ice Cream: $2.25 (1 scoop) // $3.25 (2 scoops) // $4.50 (3 scoops)
Shake: $3.25

One Pound Chocolate: $8
One Pound Other: $4

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:36 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Here ya go Dime," Finn sighed as he placed the mascot of the store down on the counter. The twenty-one year old smiled as the cat instantly looked up at him and meowed, looking as if he was smiling. Walking around the counter, he set up his cash register and turned the closed sign to 'Open' to signal all potential customers to come inside. As he sat down in the chair behind the counter, he grabbed the clipboard from one of the shelves under the counter top and began looking it over. His next stock date was coming up right? Golden eyes scanned over the schedule slowly, Dime padding over to him and nudging his free hand. Without even thinking about it, he dropped his hand atop the small cat's head and pet him lazily as he went about his business.

He almost didn't want to leave the house this morning. Something's been wrong with Bree lately and it was bothering him. He didn't know what, but it seemed she was getting sick a lot lately. He was worried about her. He wasn't about to go calling the doctor or anything; he knew his wife could handle herself. His wife. Finn just loved saying that. Even though they've been married for two years already, it still brought a smile to his face every time. With a sigh, he set down the clip board and looked at his feline friend. "Are you worried about momma bear too?" he asked, receiving a tentative meow from him.

With another soft sigh, he turned his gaze to the window, watching people walk by. He smiled at the peace he was given at work. Even though he mostly dealt with kids since he ran a candy shop, it was pretty peaceful. Unlike home. Whoa! That was like a kid on steroids. Only because he and Bree were excitable people though. With a smile on his face, he waited for his first customer.

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:28 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
═══════════════════════════════
Profile: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $500

Lexi hummed to herself as she had left her house and headed down the hill, there were some downsides to living in the part of town that she did. The biggest downfall being that she had a heck of a walk to get anywhere, but on the plus side... she did get her daily amount of exercise. She chuckled to herself as she thought of her poor car sitting in the garage, but she preferred to walk everywhere, as weird as it seemed. It didn't mean she didn't use her car at all though, mostly if she had plans to stay out late somewhere or do lots of grocery shopping, then she would use it.

As she walked, the female gently tugged at the hem of her sweater to adjust it a little bit, it was cold enough to wear a sweater, but not so cold she wouldn't have to wear pants, yeah, she was weird, but she was okay with it. What she wasn't okay with as much though was the scar that went down the length of her leg, glancing at it, she sighed a bit, hoping that nobody would mock her about it, this was the first time she had worn shorts in a very long time. She shivered at the memories of all of the kids back at her high school mocking her because of her scars.

Closing her eyes and shaking her head, the female continued to walk before a grin appeared on her face as she reached her destination, looking at the candy store, she pushed open the door, but instead of going to the candy, the first thing she did was find Dime. Smiling as she looked at the cat, she gently scratched behind the feline's ears. "Hello Dime." She had happily, the cat was just so cute, not as cute as her Belle, but still pretty cute. The female then stopped betting the cat before looking at the shop owner. "Hello to you as well Finn!" She chuckled as she waved to the male before looking through the bins of candy. Madison usually stopped by the candy shoppe three times a week, so it wasn't weird that she knew the names of the cat and owner. In fact Madison visited the candy shoppe so much, someone might think something was wrong with her if she didn't stop by! It wasn't like she at all the candy she bought by herself ... okay 90% of it ... but still! She would often share a few pieces of candy with the children she saw playing and running around outside.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:54 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Golden eyes studied the world outside his store with so much interest and awe. Even though they were people he saw everyday, their lives were always different each and every day. A familiar sight came into his view not too long after opening his doors and Finn instantly smiled. Standing upright, the door opened and Dime instantly looked over to the company. Seeing who it was, he sat at the edge of the counter and waited to be petted as per the norm. Once Lexi greeted them, Finn smiled down at her. "Well if it isn't my most candy obsessed customer!" he greeted with a chuckle. "How ya doin Lexi?" he asked as he leaned against the counter.

Lexi. She came into the store so often Finn might be able to call her his younger sister. The boy didn't mind of course, because it was people like her that kept the store open. He knew her well enough to know the scar on her leg was a sore spot for her. Though, he found this out from her being mocked for it. Finn never mentioned it though. Everyone has their stories they don't want to talk about. He watched as she walked around picking out candy, a smile still on his face. He had been living here in Soleil for two years now, everyone knew that Finn was always smiling even if nothing was going on.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:21 am
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
Profile: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $500

Lexi glanced away from the candy and over at Finn again, smiling at the male, chuckling softly. Was candy obsessed really the right words to describe her? Yeah, even Lexi would agree with that one. She picked out a few pieces of rock candy before looking at the male again. "I'm doing pretty well, Belle kept me up with her meowing again." She huffed a little bit, blowing her bangs out of her face. "I made the mistake of accidentally shutting her out of the room and the queen threw a fit." She chuckled a bit, it was completely true, the cat had thrown herself on the floor in front of the door and meowed and meowed until Lexi let her in, the brat had then curled up on Lexi's pillow and mockingly purred, but Lexi loved that cat to bits.

"How about you?" She said as she tilted her head to the side a little as she grabbed a bit more candy. With all of the times Lexi had come into the shop, she noticed that Finn seemed to be smiling, no matter what, it was kind of refreshing and made everyone's day better. He was a nice person, which she was thankful for, since she knew he wouldn't comment of any of her scars. Though, since she had lived her, the teasing head gone down, it was mostly kids pointing out her scars to their parents and friends, or a teenager here or there giving a rude comment, but it was still enough to make her feel bad about it She wouldn't think about that now though, now was a time to be happy! Looking at a few more of the baskets, she then walked over to the counter, scratching behind Dime's ears as she set her picks for today down. She had; 3 pieces of rock candy, two chocolate bars, two small jawbreakers, and a few other random candies. Doing the math in her head, her total should have been somewhere around ten dollars.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:58 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn laughed at the image of Belle throwing a fit. He could understand all to well when a cat throws a fit it keeps you up. All night. His hand fell against Dime's head, earning a mewl from the creature. Dime had done the same thing a few times since he found the little guy in high school. Sometimes he did it at the worst possible times too. Like his alone time with Bree. Finn gave the cat's ear a light tug playfully. Without opening his mouth, the gray cat whined softly at the feeling, his head tilting in the same direction his ear was pulled. "I'm sorry to hear that! I know what it's like," he replied in amusement.

"Oh I've been good. Fighting with Bree's antics as always," he chuckled as he secretly made fun of his wife. "Don't tell her I said that though, she might hurt me," he whispered, cupping his hand to his mouth. Twas a true fact. If Bree had heard those words, she would have hit him in the face with a massive ball of water. All the while grinning like a some kind of devil. Although, he wasn't about to go discussing his personal business with a customer, he was still worried about her. 'I do hope she gets better,' he thought as he looked down to see all the things Lexi had picked out. Ringing everything up and placing it all in a bag for her, he smiled as he handed it to her. "Alright, $9.50 if you will milady," he said with a mocking tone of regalia.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:52 am
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
Profile: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $490.50

"I'm sure." The female chuckled as she looked at Dime before looking at Finn, a smile appearing on her face, she hadn't actually met the man's wife, only seen her a couple of times, but she seemed like a nice person who was even more hyperactive than Lexi was, which was an amazing idea to her. The dark haired female then laughed at Finn's comment of Bree hurting him. "It will be our secret." She said, pretending to zip her mouth shut before she looked at the price that rang up, she had been pretty close with her math. "Here you go kind sir." She said in a teasing tone, a smirk on her face as she paid the male. Lexi then grabbed her bag and scratched behind Dime's ears for a few seconds before looking at Finn. "Well, I should probably get going." She said, moving her hand away from the cat. "I'll probably be stopping by again in a couple of days, though." She said, blushing just a little bit and chuckling softly as she took a piece of the candy she had just bought and shoved the wrapper in her pocket before putting the candy in her mouth.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:10 am
Lady Illusia

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Clippity, cloppity, clippity, cloppity~.

She had practically been singing along to the steps her wedges made. It wasn't often that she wore them... But if she ever did, it would be on a beautiful day like today. Well, that and when she didn't actually feel like putting clothes on. Dresses were like... Like jackets. You just put it on and forget about what's underneath. Er... Something like that. It's what it felt like! The small breeze caused her dress to practically tape to her legs before she opened the door to Sucre's. Mmm~. Such a cute little candy shop! She was lucky to be married to the manager. Hell, he was probably the owner by now. Or would be soon!

Purplish eyes swept over another girl in the store - she looked young. A smile came onto Bree's lips, giving a symbol of happy acknowledgement of the girl. The charm bracelet on her right wrist glimmered and rattled. A charm for each thing that would remind her of Finn~.. And of course, the wedding ring on her left finger, who could forget that?? Slowly, a black hat settled on top of her curls, she lifted her head, letting the bow and strands of the bow swing along the hat cutely. A slight pink blush covered her cheeks and an instant, adoring smile overcame her face. Her hand slowly let go of the front door, letting it swing before slowly closing behind her.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: Content; Sick?
Money: $500

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:35 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

As she handed him the money, he placed it in the register as the bell dinged to signal it was open. Turning back to the girl, he gave an understanding smile. "Alright Lexi. It's always good seeing you so by all means stop by anytime you like!" he replied with an excited grin. He was always happy to have repeat customers. And Lexi was a BIG one. She was in here almost everyday! Focused on the girl in front of him, Finn didn't notice the door open until Dime meowed happily. Golden orbs flickered to the door and his smile only grew wider. "Hey hun!" he greeted happily. He was glad she was able to get out of bed this morning.

"How ya feeling this morning?" he asked as he thought back to the many days she'd been sick lately. Even with her in the bathroom hacking up a lung a lot of days, she was still as beautiful as ever. Somehow, he just couldn't shake this feeling that she was even more beautiful than before. Bree was always gorgeous in his eyes, but there was just something about her lately that seemed to make her look even more so. Either way, he was just so happy to see her looking so good and bouncy as usual. Jacob might kill him if something were to happen to her.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:47 am
Lady Illusia

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

"Hi baby boy~..." She smiled and made her way for Dime, their cat. A small stretch and a yawn. She was definitely still tired and probably could've slept a few hours... But she didn't want Finn worrying about such a small thing. (She still hadn't assumed the latter, but with her cycle coming in late... It was sure to happen.) Her arms wrapped around the fluffball and she held him close to her chest, letting a hand stroke along underneath his chin. "Did you miss me..~?" She kissed the top of his ear before walking back towards Finn, around the counter. "I told you I'm fine~... It's just a stomach bug!" She cooed, pressing her nose to his cheek and giving his chin a kiss. "Ya big worry wart."

"Dime knows, don't you~. Don't you~." She scratched the bottom of his chin again, feeling the purr practically vibrating her arm. Pressing her cheek to Finn's shoulder she sighed happily. "I promise it's nothing~.." She smiled up to him, just barely peeking up past her hat.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:48 am
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
Profile: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $490.50

Lexi looked at Finn and smiled a bit. "Thanks! I was starting to get worried I was annoying you." She chuckled before she looked back over her shoulder at the woman that walked into the shop. Smiling at the woman she recognized as Bree, the young woman then looked at the couple and felt a small ping of jealousy deep inside her. She was a bit jealous about their relationship, she wanted to find someone who loved her as much as those two loved each other. Closing her eyes and shaking her head a little bit, she sighed softly, she might find her other half at some point. Relaxing she had been standing in the shop for a period of time that may be a little awkward, she blushed a little bit. "Thanks again Finn!" She said. "I'll see you and Dice later. It was also nice seeing you as well Bree." With that farewell, the female turned on her feet and pushed the door open, leaving the shop and wondering where she would head to next.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:00 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn had to brace himself as Bree was all over him in an instant! "Oh-Oh okay! Bye Lexi," he stammered as he gave her a small wave goodbye. While he didn't mind most P.D.A, he still occasionally got flustered over it. It wasn't because he was ashamed or anything. He could never be ashamed of Bree. He was just a private person when it came to the more private parts of his life. And it only happened sometimes. It's not like he outright refused to kiss her in public or anything. Finn chuckled as an arm wrapped around her waist. "Alright, well if you're sure..." he trailed off, half agreeing to her words. He wasn't as smart as her, but he was smart enough.

Once he was sure Lexi was gone, he wrapped his other arm around her. Grabbing at the brim of her hat, he took it and set it on the counter, resting his forehead against hers seconds after. "You're just as beautiful today as you were yesterday," he murmured lovingly. He gave her a charming smile as the blush on his cheeks slowly faded away. Finn held his wife close to him. She just seemed to fit so perfectly in his arms and he absolutely loved it!

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:10 am
Lady Illusia

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

It always made her giggle to see him get at least the slightest bit flushed at her nuzzles when in front of other people. It was as if they practically traded places from when they first met. "Bye Lexi..~" She spoke happily. Even if she didn't know the girl well, she knew enough to know Lexi was one of Finn's biggest customers. She slowly released Dime onto the counter just in time for Finn to coil himself around her. She moved into his warm arms, the curls on the top of her head flopping for a moment as he took the hat off. Just like that, as his blush faded, hers came back in full force.

No matter how many times he could tell her that... She could never stop blushing and her heart would never fail to miss a beat. Her back arched and her body fell into his per usual, a foot stepping forward so she wouldn't stumble and fall. Biting her lip, she smiled happily, eyes squeezing shut for a moment. One hand stroked along his bicep while the other came up to stroke his cheek with the back of her hand. "And you're just as sweet as when we first met..~" She murmured back, gently kissing his lips. It was so freaking nice not to have to switch bodies anymore - no matter how experimentive Finn seemed to be when it happened. Her hand turned, her palm settling on his cheek, making her turquoise Mew tattoo shimmer in the soothing light.

"So how are you today, Mr. Teagan..~?" She smiled, stroking his cheek and not budging from his grip. She hadn't gotten too much of a chance to ask him this morning...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:12 am
User Image

⋮ ☈ ❝ (Daichi "D." Ichiro) ❞

「company 」 ⋮ none > Finn & Bree
                    「condition 」 ⋮ normal
                    「capital 」 ⋮ $445.50

||at u -XWhy am I
                    h e r e ⋮⋮

[Enter]

Looking around, he made his way in slowly, taking a mental note of the two love birds at the register. He'd come here every now and then when he ran out of candy, being a person who often bought in bulk. Making his way over to the suckers and lollipops he got a small bag and began methodically collecting the usual. It wasn't much, just a little under two pounds. He'd done worst when his preferred store was going out of business. Shifting, he turned to find Dime down beside him, and looked back at the two before looking at the cat again.
                              "Feeling left out, hm?" he mused quietly before indulging himself. With a momentarily warm expression, he reached down and pet the cat thoughtfully. After a moment, he found himself considering getting a cat of his own to help alleviate his general boredom. It sounded like a good idea, he'd look into a bit though before he made any rash decisions. Well anyways, hopefully the two pound would last him a few days, though he suspected he'd get just under a three days with just this much.

Checking the content of the two pounds for a moment, he decided it was good enough before making his way over to the register and attempted to grab the lovebird's attention with a tap on the counter.

||uta -XIf not only to h e l p those in n e e d ♥ ⋮⋮

Lady Illusia

"Speaking."

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:31 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

He laughed lightly at her tease. There was no denying that fact! He knew he was a super sweet guy, she told him all the time. Of course, even if she didn't, he still would be. He just couldn't help it when he was around her! Every day he just wanted to do everything he could to make her happy, even if that meant being a total mushy sap. The brunette was so happy to have found her all those years ago in high school. "Hm, I'm doing great now!" he replied giving her lips a quick but sweet kiss. Now they didn't have the worry of switching bodies each time they kissed so he did it possibly even more then he did when they were younger. "I have my beautiful wife here in my arms, I don't know anything better in the world," he added with a light nuzzle to her cheek.

The door opening caught his attention. A young man with blond hair came waltzing in and pet Dime. Everyone pet Dime. He was the mascot of the store after all. He even had a special little sign in his window that read 'Pet Dime the Cat: FREE!'. Dime got lots of pets. The young man was someone Finn recognized by sight, but he couldn't quite remember if they've ever had any extensive conversations. Finn was a terrible at remembering things usually. Finn turned his attention back to Bree for a while until his attention was once again grabbed by the knocking against the counter. "Sorry about that," he chuckled softly, rubbing the back of his neck. Looking down at the two pounds of candy, he rung him up quickly, "$16 even my friend."

Neko Narcotics
oOBookwormYumiOo

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out