Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:07 pm
Sand Village's Academic Facilities

User Image

This is the campus that all of the brilliant students get trained at, whether it be for pre-Genin studies or well beyond them. If you wait more than 24 hours without a reply, pm AandOE or another high-ranked person and we will try to get back and train you.

Siege weapons have been hidden underground along the perimeter.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Six only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

----------Six from the Kage's Office----------

Bounding through the hallways, several training arenas pass before a most suitable one shows itself. A simple dirt floor, with a chalk outline of a standard fighting ring lay about the large open-topped room. "San should get here soon...."

((Don't forget the post-count reduction of -1 on E-C ranks. i.e. E=1 post, D=3 posts, & C=4 posts for learning them, while here.))

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:54 pm
(( i wont smile and i also got my ninjutsu class too smile also can you add a brief description of the avatar in your next post? make my rping easier smile ))

San followed the bouncing avatar into the school, passing many rings. He wasnt blessed with the excess energy, but was blessed with his resolve. He wanted to learn and and become a powerful ninja. An avatar of the Kazekage? As a teacher? This was going to get good! The gennin tried hard to contain his excitment, but was having a hard time doing so. Finally at the ring, the black haird Satetsu looked and awaited instructions.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:11 pm
Quote:
ooc: Apologies. I haven't finished her post format quite yet, so it is rather large at the moment. This is an old format, just until I finish it.

/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

User Image

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

"You've arrived! Good. If you could show me the extent to which you've mastered the basics of Iron Sand, I'd be much appreciated," Six started upon San's arrival. She wasn't much for the slow-going as all of the other avatars were, but for jutsu learning she would excel. Her demeanor stood out even as she continued to wear her odd fashion from back in the day. "I have faith in you."

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:17 pm
The kid had to shrug slightly, cause he had never been taught anything about his bloodline, and it always annoyed him that he was never taught. But now, now it was time to learn it all. The gennin's voice was one of confession as he grabbed a kunai from his holster and began floating it 2 inches off his right palm, turning it every which way, spinning it, moving it. This was litterally all he knew of it so far.

"I was never taught anything about my special ability. i was never taught anything about the special power of the Satetsu. All i know.....is i can feel it....feel the energy pushing and pulling on metal......thats all i feel. I taught myself to do this...."

San felt ashamed, although he knew it would be short lived. Six was going to help him, and that he felt certain of. So his weakened eyes looked at hers, telling her he was ready to learn.

(( im off for the night, but i wll be on pretty much every day. is this the usual time you are on?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:29 pm

[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

{ooc: Yes, mostly. ^_^}

Pondering for but a moment, Six replied with vigor, "I believe the first course involves obtaining iron sand from the ground, or like-wise. This dirt flooring should have plenty of it just under the surface. Try to summon up as much as you can handle... going a little over should still be fine."

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:18 am
San began to feel into the ground, feel what was beneath the earth. He had a feeling, a connection that he couldnt fully understand. It was not written in any of the scrolls or anything that the little gennin had read. Maybe he was finally begining to tap into the power of the Satetsu. The black haired kid closed his eyes just to concentrate as this was his first attempt at summoning the sand. He invisioned many invisible hands digging their way into the ground, looking for the Iron sand. To his surprise, and delight, he was able to easly connect with this metal and began pulling it from the ground.

The task was much harder then expected, but was probably a one time deal. San also assumed as he grew, his conenction and chakra would surely grow too. The sand began to bubble out of the ground, forming a dense sphere about the size of a large beachball infront of him. Although this was typically alot of Iron sand for a gennin, San could feel the strain of his attempt to draw this much. His head felt a little fuzzy and his body was slightly shaking, but he pressed on. Finally, after several seconds, his shape was complete.

The black haired Satetsu was breathing heavly, but his iron shape showed no signs of movement, perfect and still. He looked at his instructor with a slightly fatigued face, but keen and imense determination. He tried not to let his voice quiver, but at this point it was almost unavoidable. "Never let anyone see your spirit." San enjoyed that saying, but he was now showing how much a simple technique had strained him. But he would press on, cause he was eager to learn.

"Is this....enough....Iron sand.....Sensei?....."

((Satetsu Soushi 1/1 learned. Do i need to decrease my chakra pool?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:55 pm

{ooc: I heard that for training, no. If you want to practice for when it counts, though, it'll spice up the rp? 1 singular chakra point used?}

Six was indeed impressed with the amount of effort put into learning his first technique. "Good, good," she praised, walking over to the pile of beachball sand. Lifting her right foot up, she placed it upon the top, trying to squish it flat again. Cracking off pieces here & there until it had more or less been demolished, she continued from her earlier statements, "Producing a perfectly spherical ball of sand is difficult in its own right, but what about other shapes? I hear that Satetsu Kesshuu can be used to do that exactly. After you've caught your breath, why not try to give it a go?" Shaking her boot off from the sand clinging to it, she quickly hustled back to San's side, swirling around to witness the training.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:05 pm
The gennin relaxed, and caught his breath. When he got more familiar with his bloodlines abilities, he knew this would be much easier. The fact he was capable of doing the sand already gave San a smile across his face, but he knew that it would be a ong difficult road to full mastery. Once again focusing his energy into the sand, the gennin picked up the black cloud and formed this one into a pyramid. This time though, more sand came out of the ground to make the pyramid car sized. Also, due to a little more familiarity with the feeling, the Satetsu kid didnt look as beat doing this one.

"Is this ok? What should i do for the next shape sensei? Want me to do anything with this shape?"

(( Satetsu Kesshu 1/4 posts))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:15 pm

"It's becoming familiar, I can tell. How about putting the pyramid on a set of columns? No lifting the pyramid first... I want to feel it move upward from creating the columns underneath it. Not too high now, just enough so that it doesn't slide off onto us." She smiled at that last statement, giving it a little laugh as it would take a lot more than practice to squash her & San solid.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:25 pm
The Gennin breathed out, hearing the challenge. He knew this would be difficult. Drawing that much sand? But he would do it. He would NEED to do it. He concentrated his chakra deeper and deeper into the ground, finding the sand and began drawing it into a single point and forming a pillar beneath the pyramid. This was difficult cause not only did he have to maintain the concentration of the pyramid, but he needed to use enough energy to make a pillar that matched the pyramid perfectly. Bringing his hands into the equation, San made a lifting motion and slowly but surely the huge mass of iron sand came out from the ground. With a small sound of a clink, the iron meet eachother and rose into their air. The pyramid was now 10 feet above them, a pitch black perfection of a weapon. San smiled as he had accomplished this task.

"How was that sensei? Better?"

((Satetsu Kesshuu 2/4))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:37 pm

"Holy He--" Six nearly blasphemied, taking a step back with one foot. "10 feet was much more than I was expecting, & with such grace as well! I'm at a loss as to what other shape to ask for next. Is your creation as dense as you can make it? If you can raise the density, even the dirt floor should begin to sag." She moved to his other side, around the back of him, flipping her hair in one direction to keep it out of the way. Creating objects from nothing was quite cool, & this especially was keeping her attention.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:47 pm
San gathered a weak smile after hearing the words of his Sensei. Although he could try to hid it, his heavy breathing and slumping over was a true testemint to the energy needed and concentration to maintain these shapes. San began hypothesising about his mental ability was more of a help here then his chakra base. It would be one of the reasons he as capable of doing all this concentration, and at his level none the less!

The gennin split the pillar and broke down the pyramid while extending his hands out in front of him. This time, three completely different shapes appeared. The first one was a dense three demensional star like shape, much like the ball on a mideval mace. The middle shape was a sharp lance length cone. The last shape literally was in the shape of a hammer; handle and all. He was trying to get creative with his ability, seeing where it all would take him. His spoke again, obviously tired but still with the same fire and determination to keep the training going.

"What do you think of this? Should i make a single, as dense shape as i can make?"

((Satetsu Kesshuu 3/4))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:00 pm

"Weapons, now? They're heavy I take it?" She flashed a smile as she bounded out to try to lift the hammer. Smacking her palms together, she rubbed them fiercely for a few seconds, gathering her thoughts. With those in mind, she began to shrink slightly, although in reality she herself was forcing her active jutsu to make her denser than normal. When she was San's height, she grappled the end of the handle, lifting it high enough for her to tip its weight over onto the lance. With a loud bang, the ground rumbled for a moment, & it seemed that the spike ball was moving slightly. "A-ha, ha," she giggled evilly, her more fierce side wanting to play more. "I agree! Make something that I won't be able to lift or tip over." Bounding back out of the way to San's left side, she snapped her fingers at a passing sensei, indicating that they'd need to rest soon with some snacks.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:17 pm
It felt like fire. A fire that was burning in his stomach. It began to spread throughout his body. Was it power or chakra? No, it was something different. It was determination. A feeling like no other. He could not fall, he could not fail. The gennin took a few deep breaths, relaxing. He cleared his mind letting it relax for the comming attempt. The shapes themselves faltered and spilt to the ground, making the floor appear black. The Satetsu kid then closed his eyes, allowing him to simply just feel his world, his Sand, his Bloodline, his Weapon.

In a quick flash from the serine moment, the Gennin opened hs eyes and screamed as he raised his hands and slapped them together in front of him. The sand on the ground jumped into action and began to form a sword about the length of the gennin. Once the shape was complete, San dropped it into the ground. The sword slid at least 3 feet into the ground, looking like the picture "a sword in the stone." After his movement, the kid fell to his butt huffing and puffing.

He was impressed with his command of his Iron sand, but knew he still had alot to fo. Rest would be needed before continueing. Also, maybe he could learn something about his Sensei. A trick or two, some stories, anything. It was great to be associated and taught with the Kazekage, even if it was just an avatar. He spoke to her as she moved away from him.

"Is....that...ok...sensei.....?......."

((Satetsu Kesshu learned 4/4))  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas